Why become a member? ×

For sale: Schecter Stiletto Custom 4

MarshallBTB

Up for sale is my Schecter Stiletto Custom 4 string bass. Really nice bass, wish i could hang onto it but I'm not using 4-strings anymore, so it's sat in its case for the past year, and with a trip coming up the extra money is of more use to me, so no trades either im afraid (unless its something 5string and maple necked, then we'll see).
In good condition, though it has been gigged so has some of the usual marks on the back, and a mark on the front that has been there from the beginning. I've taken fairly decent photo's of this but if you want more I can email them to you.
I would prefer pick up for this (benfleet, essex), but if you want to arrange your own courier then thats fine, just let me know so I can get decent packing materials etc. !
Also, if you don't live that far I dont mind delivering it myself for some petrol money, or meeting in the middle :).
I will include a Ritter soft case.
I cant remember how much i paid for this, and the price seems to vary so ill ask for NOW £260 and see how it goes :) (if you want to make an offer please do)

All the info you might want can be found at [url="http://www.schecterguitars.com/Products/Bass/Stiletto-Custom-4.aspx"]http://www.schecterguitars.com/Products/Ba...o-Custom-4.aspx[/url]
Thanks for looking!

Edited by MarshallBTB

These are a real fave of mine. I've owned two. Perfect if you need a light bass, they weigh nothing. Good, punchy, hi-fi tone too. Brill for slapfests, and pretty too. If I had Money I'd have it in a heartbeat. They really are that good.

Someone is looking at this right now thinking "Hmm... it looks nice but it's a Schecter".. well, I say to you, get yourself in there. Schecters are great and those EMG pickups are not only excellent, they're versatile too.

This message was brought to you by the Wish I Had Some Money foundation.

[quote name='Eight' post='1236499' date='May 19 2011, 12:08 AM']Someone is looking at this right now thinking "Hmm... it looks nice but it's a Schecter".. well, I say to you, get yourself in there. Schecters are great and those EMG pickups are not only excellent, they're versatile too.

This message was brought to you by the Wish I Had Some Money foundation.[/quote]

I concur

[quote name='rOB' post='1237194' date='May 19 2011, 06:11 PM']I concur[/quote]

Seen these for sale at 625 quid in guitar shops, i have one and this one is at a bargain price, anyone who thinks it's no good as "its a schecter" is a fool! :)