Why become a member? ×

Ampeg 210HE SVT

Hey guys,

Up for sale is an American made Ampeg 210 HE SVT. I've been using it with a Mark Bass head for a while and it delivers some seriously sweet low mid growl. I'm looking for offers around the £250 mark but I'm also looking for a quick sale so email me with offers.

Here's a picture:

Zack

Edited by applerocks

Any offers?

[quote name='applerocks' post='1226044' date='May 10 2011, 12:13 PM']Hey guys,

Up for sale is an American made Ampeg 210 HE SVT. I've been using it with a Mark Bass head for a while and it delivers some seriously sweet low mid growl. I'm looking for offers around the £250 mark but I'm also looking for a quick sale so email me with offers.

Here's a picture:

Zack[/quote]

Hello!

To answer your questions:

I'm based in Brighton, but am occasionally around Leamington Spa (nr Birmingham)

The cab is 8 ohms

And here's a picture of the back (I believe you can link it, if it's unclear from the photo let me know and I'll try it when I get back home tonight)

Not sure how old the cab is, I bought it second hand about 3 years ago. It's barely been used since, a little while later I bought a Mesa 400+ and a 4*10. It's in good condition, just a couple of scratches from gigging.

Z

Edited by applerocks

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

[quote name='applerocks' post='1261563' date='Jun 8 2011, 06:16 PM']Possibly part trade for a 5 sting or lightweight amp, I'm open to offers though. Let me know what you're thinking.[/quote]

Hi Applerocks,

Is the bass cab for sale?

These cabs are wick!
I have one and the sheer volume and bass that these things can provide is simply unreal! I've used it several times while depping for a loud rock covers band and it easily keeps up without distorting.
For this money, it is a real bargain, and if I had the money/need for it, I'd buy it like that.

Truckstop

Edited by Truckstop

You can send a PM - Personal Message.

Click on the downwards facing arrrow to the right of the user-name of the person you want to message. This will bring up a drop down menu. Choose the "send message", and away you go.

Most members also add a reply to the thread saying"PM" which is then indicating their interest in the item.

[quote name='Lozz196' post='1296574' date='Jul 7 2011, 10:34 PM']You can send a PM - Personal Message.

Click on the downwards facing arrrow to the right of the user-name of the person you want to message. This will bring up a drop down menu. Choose the "send message", and away you go.

Most members also add a reply to the thread saying"PM" which is then indicating their interest in the item.[/quote]

Thanks for the info about PM'ing!