Why become a member? ×

Fender Jazz Bass 62RI Fretless

jay-syncro

I'm letting this 62RI go as it simply isn't getting the use it deserves (due to the fact that I'm rubbish at it).

The bass is in near-mint condition and is every bit as good as my USA Jazz in terms of build quality and tone. The only change made to the bass is the addition of a Badass II bridge, which is nice.

It's exactly the same as the bass in this link, apart from the bridge and the somewhat keener price.

[url="http://www.fareastguitars.co.uk/usedjb2.htm"]http://www.fareastguitars.co.uk/usedjb2.htm[/url]

I'm after £425 of would consider a trade for a nice amp head.

Located in Canterbury

Edited by jay-syncro

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

[quote name='Quatschmacher' post='1262456' date='Jun 9 2011, 11:22 AM']There was a guy who put up an ad in the wanted section yesterday who was looking for a fretless jazz and a CIJ was on his list.[/quote]

Yep that is I

I will wait, see what offers arrive if that's ok. But this is pretty much what I had in mind.

Cheers.

[quote name='GremlinAndy' post='1262614' date='Jun 9 2011, 01:16 PM']Yep that is I

I will wait, see what offers arrive if that's ok. But this is pretty much what I had in mind.

Cheers.[/quote]

I'd go for it mate; Jay's a bloody good guy, it's a great bass at a good price (the Badass II alone is worth about £100 at present prices). Give it a couple of years and you'll get a return by selling the bridge :)

[quote name='Beedster' post='1262622' date='Jun 9 2011, 01:19 PM']I'd go for it mate; Jay's a bloody good guy, it's a great bass at a good price (the Badass II alone is worth about £100 at present prices). Give it a couple of years and you'll get a return by selling the bridge :)[/quote]

Excellent advice from from Beedster there, cheers mate :)