Why become a member? ×

Epiphone Thunderbird Pro

Bankai

Hello. Bought this because there were no Gibsons around but I now spy a ship to plunder! This is being sold to generate some of the money that'll go towards buying the new one

I bought it off here a few months ago (here is the thread from it's previous sale: [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=76465&st=0"]http://basschat.co.u...opic=76465&st=0[/url]) and it's still is great condition and comes with the hardcase as well.

Looking for what I paid for it which is £220.
Collection would make things much much easier for me but if you want to organise it we can sort out delivery.

Edited by Bankai

[quote name='jackers' post='1223555' date='May 7 2011, 07:09 PM']i really wish i liked tbirds, cos they look gorgeous. but the sound and neck dive is so disappointing.

good with selling :)[/quote]

Don't confuse this with the standard version.

I was worried about the famous neck dive, but if its anything like my Gibson T'bird although it does 'reach for the floor' the weight isn't a problem so its no effort at all to keep it under control.

Get it bought!

• 1 month later...

Hey, is this still up for sale mate?
If so I'm definitely interested, although delivery will be needed as I live in cumbria (of course all costs will be covered)
Also, what condition is it in? From the photos on the previous sellers thread it looks good, but just wondering what scratches/dints/marks are on it if any?

Thanks, Joe

If you are struggling to sell, though maybe you aren't now, as you have some interest, make sure you make people realise how much of an upgrade this is on the standard version. You have permission to nick my blurb from a few weeks back if you want (sold mine to ahpook).

The pro has upgraded pups, bridge, is neck through with a 7 piece maple/walnut (i think) neck, with mahogany wings, active circuitry, and the new versions have the correctly located strap button - a serious upgrade on the original, for not much more dough!

I would recommend this to anyone, as you can see I'm an Epi TB freak so trust my recommendation!

[quote name='charic' post='1278064' date='Jun 22 2011, 07:36 AM']Carlesberg don't do bumps but if they did they'd be like dc2009's :)[/quote]

Thanks charic :-)
Just doing my bit, and yes they're active too, 2 band eq. I mentioned active circuitry in the bump :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...