Why become a member? ×

FS: Modulus VJ4 bass

fretmeister

[b]SOLD***SOLD***SOLD[/b]

For sale is my recently acquired Modulus VJ Bass. It's a lovely 'super-jazz' with a graphite neck. The neck shape is traditional jazz, nice and slim and easy to play. It's currently strung with D'Addarios. I'm selling because since I got my Streamline it's just not getting a look in.

[url="http://www.modulusguitars.com/v3/vj.php"]http://www.modulusguitars.com/v3/vj.php[/url]

Mine has just about ALL the options! 4A Grade maple top, Bartolini pickups and Preamp.

The stock model would set you back about £1750 before all the options were added.

There is a ding in the lacquer on the neck shown here:

With the options, and depending on exchange rate (and VAT!) a new one with the same spec would be about £2500.00

[b]FOR SALE AT £1000.00 ono shipped or £950.00 collected[/b]

It comes with a hard case, the case is a little battered but functional.

Collection from Northants . Might be willing to meet halfway depending on where you are.

ta

Edited by fretmeister

interested in a p/ex with a Roland TD6K digital drum kit? Or an acoustic drum kit? Am sort of interested but live in Essex and would really like to try it first! Plus I'm just away for a few days...maybe I'll follow it on eBay :)

[quote name='Mike' post='1222065' date='May 6 2011, 11:10 AM']interested in a p/ex with a Roland TD6K digital drum kit? Or an acoustic drum kit? Am sort of interested but live in Essex and would really like to try it first! Plus I'm just away for a few days...maybe I'll follow it on eBay :)[/quote]

My drumming skills are legend. But not in a good way!!

You're welcome to come and try it if you like.

Sodds law!!!
I wanted this soooo bad last time it was up, but i've just taken in a gk2001 from dazaudio (awesome guy) so funds are low. I am looking at a couple of options though, and a couple of projects i have ongoing require something like your modulus, so i am still trying!!!!!!
GAAAAAHHHHHH!

• 2 weeks later...