Why become a member? ×

Tech 21 LM300 Head and two 4x10" cabs for sale

Col

Hi all,

I'm Selling my Tech21 LM 300 amp head (with footswitch) and two 4x 10" cabs, used, but good condition.

Note that the photos show the amp cased in a 2u rack, which I wasn't planning on selling, but I could let it go for a bit extra.
You only see one speaker in the photos, as the other doesn't fit in my basement, so it's stashed away in the living room under some of the wifes decorations

Technical spec for the amp is here:

[url="http://www.tech21nyc.com/lm300.html"]http://www.tech21nyc.com/lm300.html[/url]

and the speakers here:

B410 Bass Speaker Cabinet - 400-watt, 8-Ohm
4x10 bass cabinet loaded with cast-frame, custom Eminence® speakers. Combines the best of all worlds: the crisp top-end of the best '60s-'70s British guitar(!) speakers with the warm, round and lush low-end of classic American bass amps, and beefy mid-range punch. The Tech 21 B410 was designed specifically without a horn. This provides greater versatility by eliminating the shrill and artificial sounds particularly associated with distortion settings. Go clean or go dirty. Go with a Tech 21 B410 bass cabinet!

I didn't know much about Tech 21 gear before I bought this, but I wasn't dissapointed!

It's great amp with a very powerful sound, the two channels can be used separately or both together, effectively giving you a three channel amp.
I normally use one channel as a distortion channel and one as a clean one.
The blend control on the top channel is very useful if you have a bass with a piezo pick-up, as it allows you to mix the direct sound of the bass, with the amped signal, and makes for some very flexible tone control.
I'm only really selling it 'cos I've just had my second child, and can't really justify keeping it for the amount of gigs that I need it for.

I reckon £800 ONO is a fair price for the lot, with the 2u case an extra £50?, I'm in the Watford area.
This is way too big to ship, so buyer will have to collect. I might be able to deliver at mutually convenient time...

[attachment=5544:2.jpg]
[attachment=5545:6.jpg]
[attachment=5541:9.jpg]

[quote name='cetera' date='Feb 11 2008, 11:58 AM' post='138083']
Great head.... I have the more powerful LM600 and it's superb....

+1 on the head I bought Gary's LM300 and the range of switchable sounds is superb

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

Hello folks,

I am resurrecting this thread, I've been a terrible, terrible slacker with bothering to get the stuff sold, but as I've just sold one of the cabs today, is anyone interested in the remaining speaker and head before I get myself over to ebay?

I would accept £450 for both.

Ok folks,

I've had a couple of offers for just the head, but really I'm looking to sell the head and cab together at the moment.

I might be up for a trade.......but not for another amp, since this one is surplus to requirements anyway, but any interesting basses, please PM me.

Cheers,

Col

• 1 month later...

Ok Chaps,

Absolutely the last chance before I flog this on ebay, £400 for both head and cab....and thanks for the previous interest, but I won't split the head and cabs, as I need to sell both due to a space problem!

Buyer collects ( thanks to the joker that suggested I drive the amp to Wales so he could check it out!).....I am in the Watford area.

Cheers,

Colin

[attachment=62222:P1020027.jpg]
[attachment=62221:P1020029.jpg]

[quote name='cetera' post='1001247' date='Oct 26 2010, 03:43 PM']:) Bargain!![/quote]

Your not wrong - THIS IS A BARGAIN
I paid more for just the Amp Head alone (off Cetera funnily enough) !
They sound soooooooo good !!