Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

hi my name is M and I'm a bass a holic..

Piggery Bandana

Am from Bury in North Manchester ... been playing for nearly 30 years (shiiiiteeee thats depressing when you see it written down)....

Had tons upon tons of guitars including Tobias / Fenders / Aria / Westone (aint everybody right?) and even a Gordy Headless (which was stolen dammit!!)
I now use a Fender Geddy Lee Jazz and a Yamaha Attitude Special (the one without the scalloped frets but with the ridiculous PA breaking sub woofer pickup.... It certainly gets unruly guitarists attention .... which is summat we can all appreciate innit!

Also a never ending stream of Amplification the most impressive rig ever being a Peavey Digibass head (one of the best ones i ever had sadly!) and Power Amp powering a rig of; (get this for overkill) - 2 No 2x15 Peavey Bass Bins; 2 x 4x10 bass cabs (used these for Mid Range left and Right); and last but not least 2 x 6 x 6 Peavey Clusters (for high end!)..... Went all the way down to a Phil Jones Bass buddy cos my back was buggered!! (Wonder how?)

Now use a TRace Elliot 2 x 10 combo (one of the new range ones ) and am chuffed as fork..... Its a monster..

Huge fan of Geddy/Sheehan/Jaco/Mark King.... basically anyone who can PLAY.....

Hates - straight 8 bass lines that could be played using 1 finger on each hand but Likes - AC/DC cos im a hypocrite!

May your god go with you!