Why become a member? ×

--- SOLD ---

MuddBass

[u][b]Ibanez 4 string Acoustic Bass [/b][/u]with mahogany neck, rosewood bridge and fingerboard, Ibanez under saddle pick-up, Ibanez SPT pre-amp, balanced XLR [b]and [/b]1/4" jack outputs, Ibanez Ivorex II nut and saddle, built-in digital tuner (great feature!!!) scale: 32" will include original ibanez gig bag.

Used and gigged (lovely warm sound DI'd) but well looked after and as such, its in very nice condition. Recently restrung with Roto Bronze's.

Based near Southampton, but gig and teach all over the south so can deliver to the following areas:
[list]
[*]Guildford
[*]Woking
[*]Basingstoke
[*]Southampton
[*]Eastleigh
[*]Havant
[*]Portsmouth
[*]Fareham
[*]Farnham
[*]Bournemouth
[*]Poole (and surrounding areas)
[/list]

Hope this helps, or buyer can pick-up from me (I live near Marwell Zoo! :huh: )

[b][u] [font="Comic Sans MS"][size=3]PRICE NOW REDUCED TO £100!!!![/size][/font][/u][/b] as space needed - I only play 5 string basses now :)
[attachment=5530:P1010008.JPG]
[attachment=5532:P1010012.JPG]
[attachment=5531:P1010009.JPG]
[attachment=5533:P1010014.JPG]

Edited by five-string.co.uk

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='gafbass02' post='146947' date='Feb 25 2008, 10:05 PM']id have it now, but im nowhere near any of those places[/quote]

Could arrange to meet near swindon as my sister lives near that way, wouldn't be for 2 weeks though.

Or, insured courier?

Let me know your thoughts

Greg

• 2 months later...

If you do walk, the whole way, I'd give you a medal..... :) And I'd donate 25% of the sale to charity!!!!

I've never liked posting basses, let alone acoustic basses - they are just to fragile.

I'll PM you with one other option

Greg

.............and I took delivery this fine Sat morning.

Just want to say a public thanks to Gregg for going above and beyond, this bass was as well packaged as a well packaged thing, served in in a well packaged sauce !!! Took me about 20 mins to get into it :-)

Cheers G, loving it so far.................

Stewart