Why become a member? ×

FENDER MARCUS MILLER BASS - NATURAL - FOR SALE

minkey1980

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

nice bass , sure is a buyers market, but i am sure it will all turn around shortly for sellers, a lot of supposed buyers are taking advantage of this buyers glut, by offering silly money for quality basses . i have experienced it a few times on here, and at the end of the day they cant even afford the silly price they offer. good luck with the sale mate a cracking bass. cheers

[size=5][b]This is a very very old ad. The bass has either been sold or the seller's decided to keep it. I dont know why people are still bumping it while saying how good these basses are and that they should buy it. [/b][/size]

[size=5][b]bump.[/b][/size]

Edited by Truckstop

[quote name='Truckstop' timestamp='1328700467' post='1531252']
[size=5][b]This is a very very old ad. The bass has either been sold or the seller's decided to keep it. I dont know why people are still bumping it while saying how good these basses are and that they should buy it. [/b][/size]

[size=5][b]bump.[/b][/size]
[/quote]

+1. And at the risk of bumping it again, there have been a lot of very old for sale threads being resurrected recently. Isn't there some way that for sale threads could be automatically locked if they were dormant for, say, 6 months? It is irritating to open a thread and then find that the item probably sold months (or even years!) ago.