Why become a member? ×

*TRADED*Fender Marcus Miller Jazz 4 String in Sunburst*TRADED*

Josh

Hey there guys,

Lately the thought of having another Warwick or Spector has really been racing through my mind and now I'm in the midst of saving for Uni I can't really afford to jump on some of the bargains that have been on here as of late, so basically I'm just seeing if anyone would be up for a trade for my MM which I've had for the last 6/7 months or so and I've really enjoyed it and will happily stay with it if nothing really takes my fancy, and being in the rare sunburst finish to me gives it a little more to look at compared to the natural version which is every where.

[u]Right, Pics:[/u]

[u]
Specs: (Taken from the Fender site)
[/u]
Body Shape: Jazz Bass®
Neck Shape: "C" Shape
Number of Frets: 20
Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
Position Inlays: White Pearloid Block Position Inlays
Fretboard Radius: 7.25" (18.41 cm)
Fretboard: Maple
Nut Width: 1.5" (38.1 mm)
Scale Length: 34" (86.36 cm)
Headstock: Artist Signature on Headstock
Neck Plate: 3 Bolt "F" w/ Micro Tilt™
Neck Binding: White Fingerboard Binding
Truss Rod Nut: "Bullet" Style
Pickup Configuration: S/S
Bridge Pickup: Vintage Jazz Bass® Single-Coil Bridge Pickup
Neck Pickup: '75 Vintage Jazz Bass® Single-Coil Neck Pickup
Special Electronics: Active Electronics
Controls: Volume 1.(Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Tone 1. Active Bass Boost/Cut, Tone 2. Treble Boost/Cut
Hardware: Nickel/Chrome
Bridge: Leo Quan Badass® II
Tuning Machines: Vintage Style Reverse Tuning Machines
String Nut: Synthetic Bone
Pickup Covers: Chrome Pickup Cover
Auxiliary Switching: Active/Passive Mini Toggle Switch

I bought this from Eubassix and as such it came in fantastic condition and I have kept it this way too. I'm not too sure as to the age of this bass but the serial number is: T037144 if anyone would like to check it out. But the condition of this bass is damn near mint and there are no faults or anything to note. It does come with the pick up cover and it is indeed made in Japan.

Trade wise I would ideally like a straight trade as I said that spare money for me right now is not really a option although if seriously needed and for the right deal I can add some money but it would probably on be £50 at best. I'd preferably like to try and get a Warwick Streamer 4 or 5 string of some description, maybe a BO Thumb 5 string, or a Spector Euro 4 or 5 or maybe a Rebop plus cash my way.

If anyone has another active Jazz or similar then I'm all ears :)

If there's any other info or more pics required please just let me know,

Thanks guys,

Josh.

Edited by Josh

You,ve had that bass a while Josh, its done well!!! a lovely example!! i can understand the return to warwick/spector ive got a really nice spector 5 at the mo and loving it, deal with Josh in confidence he's a top bloke :)

[quote name='lee650' post='1194424' date='Apr 10 2011, 11:26 AM']You,ve had that bass a while Josh, its done well!!! a lovely example!! i can understand the return to warwick/spector ive got a really nice spector 5 at the mo and loving it, deal with Josh in confidence he's a top bloke :)[/quote]

I think at heart I will always be a Warwick player, I always come back to them.

Thanks Lee :)

[quote name='mr.noisy' post='1195269' date='Apr 11 2011, 01:00 AM']Hi there,
How about my '98 FNA? [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=128191&hl=warwick+FNA"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=...;hl=warwick+FNA[/url][/quote]

Thanks for the offer Pat but Corvettes aren't for me I'm afraid.

[quote name='Josh' post='1193954' date='Apr 9 2011, 06:16 PM']Hey there guys,

Lately the thought of having another Warwick or Spector has really been racing through my mind and now I'm in the midst of saving for Uni I can't really afford to jump on some of the bargains that have been on here as of late, so basically I'm just seeing if anyone would be up for a trade for my MM which I've had for the last 6/7 months or so and I've really enjoyed it and will happily stay with it if nothing really takes my fancy, and being in the rare sunburst finish to me gives it a little more to look at compared to the natural version which is every where.

[u]Right, Pics:[/u]

[u]
Specs: (Taken from the Fender site)
[/u]
Body Shape: Jazz Bass®
Neck Shape: "C" Shape
Number of Frets: 20
Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
Position Inlays: White Pearloid Block Position Inlays
Fretboard Radius: 7.25" (18.41 cm)
Fretboard: Maple
Nut Width: 1.5" (38.1 mm)
Scale Length: 34" (86.36 cm)
Headstock: Artist Signature on Headstock
Neck Plate: 3 Bolt "F" w/ Micro Tilt™
Neck Binding: White Fingerboard Binding
Truss Rod Nut: "Bullet" Style
Pickup Configuration: S/S
Bridge Pickup: Vintage Jazz Bass® Single-Coil Bridge Pickup
Neck Pickup: '75 Vintage Jazz Bass® Single-Coil Neck Pickup
Special Electronics: Active Electronics
Controls: Volume 1.(Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Tone 1. Active Bass Boost/Cut, Tone 2. Treble Boost/Cut
Hardware: Nickel/Chrome
Bridge: Leo Quan Badass® II
Tuning Machines: Vintage Style Reverse Tuning Machines
String Nut: Synthetic Bone
Pickup Covers: Chrome Pickup Cover
Auxiliary Switching: Active/Passive Mini Toggle Switch

I bought this from Eubassix and as such it came in fantastic condition and I have kept it this way too. I'm not too sure as to the age of this bass but the serial number is: T037144 if anyone would like to check it out. But the condition of this bass is damn near mint and there are no faults or anything to note. It does come with the pick up cover and it is indeed made in Japan.

Trade wise I would ideally like a straight trade as I said that spare money for me right now is not really a option although if seriously needed and for the right deal I can add some money but it would probably on be £50 at best. I'd preferably like to try and get a Warwick Streamer 4 or 5 string of some description, maybe a BO Thumb 5 string, or a Spector Euro 4 or 5 or maybe a Rebop plus cash my way.

If anyone has another active Jazz or similar then I'm all ears :)

If there's any other info or more pics required please just let me know,

Thanks guys,

Josh.[/quote]

hello i am very very intrested in tradeing with you but i have a 5 sting sandberg PM custom shop bass i was wondring if you would be intrested in that for your bass

[quote name='rafael_bassplayer' post='1196175' date='Apr 11 2011, 08:30 PM']hello i am very very intrested in tradeing with you but i have a 5 sting sandberg PM custom shop bass i was wondring if you would be intrested in that for your bass[/quote]

Thanks for the offer Rafael but I'm not one for Precisions.

[quote name='BottomE' post='1196823' date='Apr 12 2011, 02:07 PM']pics gone? i wanted to have another drool...[/quote]

:)

They should still be right there, I can see them and I haven't changed anything.