Why become a member? ×

FS SFX Micro Fuzz - sold. Ain't Gonna Bump No More

lapolpora

Hello All,

I've a few pedals for sale that haven't found their way onto my pedalboard permanently. These were all bought from fellow BCers. They're all good but ultimately not to my taste.

Chunk Systems Octavius Squeezer - Very good condition, no box or manual. Velcro strip on back - [b]Sold.[/b]

Electro Harmonix Bass Micro Synth - the older 24v version, not the smaller XO version. Good condition with power supply, box and manual. Modified for true bypass by the previous owner. Velcro strip on back - [b]Sold[/b]

MXR M188 Bass Auto Q - pedal itself is in very good condition but the plastic battery compartment cover is broken and doesn't "snap" in place. A bit of gaffer tape or velcro will do the job. Battery clip itself is fine. Box and info sheet included. Velcro on back - [b]Sold[/b]

SFX Micro Fuzz - I bought this from dannybuoy last week but it's not the tone I'm after. Very good condition, no box. Velcro on back. [b]Sold.[/b]

Any questions please ask.

Cheers!
[attachment=77048:IMG_2287.JPG][attachment=77049:IMG_2288.JPG][attachment=77052:IMG_2292.JPG]
[attachment=77050:IMG_2289.JPG][attachment=77051:IMG_2290.JPG]

Edited by lapolpora

[quote name='thisnameistaken' post='1194195' date='Apr 10 2011, 12:17 AM']Trying to work out if I need two Octavius Squeezers... :) TBH it would be dope to have two oscillators instead of one. Hmm![/quote]
that's what i was thinking, just as back-up.

bump for the best synth pedal i've tried. (incl. akai sb-1 & korg g-5)

Wow, I'd love an early BMS, they're so flexible. I missed out on buying one from the Bay two days ago, it went for £75! Obviously it wasn't anywhere near the condition f yours, and didn't have the original box or PSU, but I'm still kicking myself for only half-seriously bidding.
May need to sell some stuff pronto.

Envy-bump!

[quote name='bottomfeed' post='1213843' date='Apr 28 2011, 02:30 PM']nice bumps!....

what's the SFX micro fuzz like?... is it modeled on a Tonebender?[/quote]
Cheers!

I'm afraid I can't comment as I don't know the Tonebender. There are some sound samples on the SFX website:

[url="http://www.sfxsound.co.uk/mainpage.asp?page=micro_fuzz"]http://www.sfxsound.co.uk/mainpage.asp?page=micro_fuzz[/url]

They are built by Silent Fly who is a member here. It's beautifully made and is hugely fuzzy. My Micro fuzz doesn't have the mid frequency switch that you see on the current models. You're welcome to come over and try it if you're near Crystal Palace, South London.