Why become a member? ×

SOLD

thack

Just a chance for any basschatters to grab these before they go on eGay.

These are the older models with no neutrik socket and no metal trim.

The 12T is 8ohm with 150w powerhandling. Not loads, but it weighs nothing and is a great little practice or acoustic amp. £120
The 48 is 8ohm with 600w powerhandling. This has great punch considering its size, it can keep up with my hartke 4x10. £120
£210 if you get the pair together, because i love you all and would rather they stay in the basschat circle.

I will try get pics up if i can get hold of a camera, but theyre in great nick other than scuffed corners and upholstery.

Pick up only for now im afraid, my van is broked.

Im in Cardiff

Edited by thack

[quote name='Merton' post='1193880' date='Apr 9 2011, 04:37 PM']If Martin hasn't taken the 1x12 I'm v interested, any pics? In Cardiff next w/e so could collect :)[/quote]
Im try to find a camera. hopefully have pics tommorow. Im only in cardiff on sunday this week. :s

[quote name='thack' post='1197011' date='Apr 12 2011, 04:46 PM']Im try to find a camera. hopefully have pics tommorow. Im only in cardiff on sunday this week. :s[/quote]
Cool, cheers! I'm in Porthcawl Fri and Sat, heading home Sunday morning so we might be able to make this work :)