Why become a member? ×

Fender USA P '08 SB/Maple NP4 etc etc etc

krispn

OK here it come the moment you lurkers have been waiting for. The Pbass Price Drop ......

£650 with you choice of pick guard. This is a serious deal - with the NP4 your getting one of the best aftermarket pick ups out there and the choice of guard is saving at least £35.

** Some new pic's added just scroll through the posts**

I'm willing to listen to reasonable offers on this but no trades. Any more trades PM's will not be replied to on this one sorry!

OK So with the inner workings of my current band slowly beginning to crumble I feel that my gear may be redundant so downgrading is on the cards.

This P bass has been tricked out with a Nordstrand NP4 pick up for a more vintage flavour and an old Russian paper in oil cap 0.1uF for a full rich bottom when rolling back the tone knob.

The bass is from the '08 livery with all the current enhancements including high mass bridge, rolled fingerboard, satin finish neck etc. I'll include some pics below.

Asking price will include new style hard case with the ' case candy' keys, truss rod tool, hang tag. The bass has a black pick guard as standard and I will include a tort and Gold anodised p/g too. They really change the look of the bass especially the gold- gives it a real 50's vintage vibe (see pic's)

Bear in mind that these are Fender licensed p/g's and, going by the current Thomann prices, would be about £100 shipped!!!

All in with p/u upgrade and extras £750 with buyer picking up shipping. The bass will come strung with either LaBella Deep Talkin' Flats or D'Addario Chromes.

Naturally I'd prefer you to come over and try the bass first and you are welcome to do so if you're in the Edinburgh area.

Kettle and biscuits are on standby!

**Scroll down for pic's**

Edited by krispn

[quote name='krispn' post='1191397' date='Apr 7 2011, 08:39 AM']Having problems uploading pic's due to having exceeded my file limits so PM me your email and I'll bounce some over to ya.[/quote]

I had the same problem. Try Photobucket

Edited by AndyMartin

Too kind :)

Its a looker - I normally change the p/g depending on the gig - local muso's think I have 3 p basses one with a black guard, one tort and the gold :)

Edited by krispn

Some video clips added and by some I mean one

[url="http://www.youtube.com/user/JumpPressA?blend=23&ob=5"]http://www.youtube.com/user/JumpPressA?blend=23&ob=5[/url]

Edited by krispn

• 2 weeks later...