Why become a member? ×

Feedback for elbassisto

BB3000S

Philou is a wonderful guy, we did a trade/deal recently involving three high end basses, and after some quick, thorough and crystal clear communication we both sent our packages and everything went just perfect. Can't recommend him enough!

Thanks my friend! :)

I have traded and bought basses with Philou ( he has also heloed when i have been loking), great guy and very trustworthy, communication was excellant and was happy with the whole transaction , In fact we are now friends and keep in touch all the time :-}

Harry

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I recently make a deal with Philou,,, He is clear and tansparant.

You can deal with this great guy with all confidence.

He will send you a fantastic bass into an antiatomic pack.

And if you are passionated, you will share great discussion and learn a lot about the bass :)

Tx Philou !

Cheers

Seb

• 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Philou is a great guy to work with, who went out of his way to make me feel comfortable. He was always very polite and upfront with his communication and even called me on the phone to make sure the bass arrived ok. The high value bass he sold to me was described exactly as is, with all features and minor cosmetic issues very well documented. When it arrived, the instrument actually exceeded my expectations.

Highly recommended.

• 2 months later...

I arranged deal between Philou and my friend from Slovakia, who bought Philou's beautiful Fbass. Everything went totally smooth, packaging was more than bulletproof. Communication was fast and easy, Philou is also very polite and gentleman. What else to wish.. Thank you very much.

Again i have purchased from Philou, this time beautiful ken smith fusion elite, the bass was beautiful, lovely sound and in excellant condition as described. It was well packed and protected and it came the next day after we agreed a deal,
I have known Philou for around 3 years now from our first transaction and have always kept in touch,and i would not hesitate to buy from him again.
Thank you my friend
Harry

• 7 years later...

I traded with Philou a very high-end instrument, I must say that I found him a sincere and trusting friend! accurate in shipping and with great care in the packaging. thanks again my friend. I hope to do more business with you! Carlo Casuscelli

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 10 months later...