Why become a member? ×

SOLD

ben604

[quote name='Ou7shined' post='1182396' date='Mar 30 2011, 04:10 PM']Ooh killer rig![/quote]
Yep classic combo of Markbass and Schroeder, I use one myself. Bumpage for a great sounding rig.

[quote name='woodyratm' post='1186733' date='Apr 3 2011, 02:07 PM']I'd like to hear what this sounds like. I'm after a lighter head/cab.[/quote]

You're not driving past Liverpool any time soon are you?!

Maybe I'll try to record something...

[quote name='ben604' post='1187421' date='Apr 4 2011, 09:27 AM']You're not driving past Liverpool any time soon are you?!

Maybe I'll try to record something...[/quote]

Afraid not mate :) I'm way up north compared to you.

If you get any recordings or anything, punt them my way :)

[quote name='Ou7shined' post='1189035' date='Apr 5 2011, 02:21 PM']What's to know? :) Imagine your bass through a powerful and transparent amp going through an articulate, high quality cab with great projecton. Then imagine trouble free load ins because of the size and weight. :)[/quote]

Well, there's an endorsement!

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Stag' post='1213248' date='Apr 27 2011, 10:16 PM']I too would love to hear one of these. A bit more portable thatn my SVT610HLF and certainly lighter... whats the bottom end "woof" like?[/quote]

Well, it's not going to quite give you the grunt of your 6x10, but it still puts out serious bottom end. It's probably related to the two offset 10s. There's obviously got to be a trade off between being able to carry it on your own and being able to cut someone in half from 100 feet!

Great cabs! RE the post earlier about comparison with a 6x10, I've a/b'd mine with an Ampeg 8x10 before in a rehearsal room, and IMO the schroeder walked all over it in terms of bottom end and matched it with volume. I couldn't believe it!