Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Orange Terror Bass 500

rob_89

My Orange Terror bass isnt get much attention at the minute after the recent collapse of my band.

Im also moving house soon and to be honest the money would be handy to pay off those estate agents and solicitors fees (aka, legitimate thieves) and although small and compact its one less thing to move.

Im going to guess that most people know what these things look like, but if there are any photo request do ask.

Heres a link for a bit of technical info

[url="http://www.soundslive.co.uk/product~name~Orange-Terror-Bass~ID~11238.asp"]http://www.soundslive.co.uk/product~name~O...ss~ID~11238.asp[/url]

Considering the current retail price, and the fact that this is in top condition, used for 2 gigs and il also include the speakon-speakon lead im asking £400 which il include insured delivery with the UK

For collection, take a tenner off and im in Rotherham South Yorkshire

Cheers

Rob

Edited by rob_89

Bloody hell Rob, this is twice in as many days that you've offered up something I'm interested in......

Says to self:

I'm happy with my MarKBass

etc.

BTW, which band were you in?

[quote name='martthebass' post='1172430' date='Mar 22 2011, 06:46 PM']Bloody hell Rob, this is twice in as many days that you've offered up something I'm interested in......

Says to self:

etc.

BTW, which band were you in?[/quote]

Stop resisting and buy then both then!

Il do you a special price if you buy both!

I was in 'The Revival' based in Sheffield. Didnt actually get that many gigs under our belt but turned out the singer had a drinking problem - as in, he couldnt dink, yet drank excessively! the final straw was at our last gig when he fell over, and abused an overweight lady in the audience! Might have been more entertaining for me should i have not been on stage with him....
The guitarist came with him so when we kciked him out, got face on and went too.

So now its just me and the drummer, and were happy hanging about until the right people come along, and when they do we use Yellow Arch in Sheffield where all the amps are provided so i cant see myself using this for a while as its will be some time before were at a gig standard, hence the sale!

All that plus since ive split up with the mrs and sold the house im thinking of buying a ridiculous car that will use the value of the Terror bass each month in petrol!

Rob

[quote name='rob_89' post='1172478' date='Mar 22 2011, 07:25 PM']Stop resisting and buy then both then!

Il do you a special price if you buy both!

I was in 'The Revival' based in Sheffield. Didnt actually get that many gigs under our belt but turned out the singer had a drinking problem - as in, he couldnt dink, yet drank excessively! the final straw was at our last gig when he fell over, and abused an overweight lady in the audience! Might have been more entertaining for me should i have not been on stage with him....
The guitarist came with him so when we kciked him out, got face on and went too.

So now its just me and the drummer, and were happy hanging about until the right people come along, and when they do we use Yellow Arch in Sheffield where all the amps are provided so i cant see myself using this for a while as its will be some time before were at a gig standard, hence the sale!

All that plus since ive split up with the mrs and sold the house im thinking of buying a ridiculous car that will use the value of the Terror bass each month in petrol!

Rob[/quote]

I'm moving so I cant buy the cab...

The TB is king

[quote name='martthebass' post='1172430' date='Mar 22 2011, 06:46 PM']Bloody hell Rob, this is twice in as many days that you've offered up something I'm interested in......

Says to self:

etc.

BTW, which band were you in?[/quote]

I had MB bass, I loved it, but I wouldn't trade back after having the terror...

[quote name='algmusic' post='1173064' date='Mar 23 2011, 10:50 AM']I had MB bass, I loved it, but I wouldn't trade back after having the terror...[/quote]

Don't say things like that......I've only just got through to pay day without selling a Ray.

No more purchases until the holiday's paid for..........orders from she that must be obeyed.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[quote name='munkonthehill' post='1216343' date='May 1 2011, 09:22 AM']a PM was sent yesterday but no reply. Let me know if your interested.[/quote]

PM replied! still for sale but thanks for the offer

• 5 weeks later...

[quote name='waynepunkdude' post='1257947' date='Jun 5 2011, 11:28 PM']I PM'd him about a week ago and no reply.[/quote]

maybe doesnt want to sell it anymore. Would be nice to update the thread.

[quote name='rob_89' post='1215710' date='Apr 30 2011, 12:21 PM']Bump with a price drop to......£380 delivered

Also willing to consider trades, im after more of a hifi sounding amp of similar power to this....Genz Benz Shuttle 6?[/quote]

although in saying that, you may aswell pay the extra 20quid and get a brand new one :)

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...