Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Steve Soar

steve-soar

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I bought two Accugoove Tri112 cabs from Steve. He was a top guy to deal with and really went out of his way to be an upfront and honest seller. A couple of examples of how nice he was:

1. It just so happens I was the first person to contact him. I was going out of the country for a few trips and so the timing wasn't as quick as it could have been. However, he let me stay first in line for the deal and negotiate when he easily could have negotiated with others and perhaps sold the cabs quicker. Top marks for this in my book.

2. He was very accomodating and respectful in emails and on the telephone and went out of his way to do the usual deal reasurances and staying in contact which is always great when you are sending someone else your money.

I should also add that he packed and shipped the items extremely well and they were in the condition that he described them. Overall a top seller who I wouldn't hesitate to deal with again.

I don't use basschat much, but I post a lot on TB and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him on any forum.

cheers

Mark Latimour

Thanks to Frank, Kevin and Mark. You are all top guys and I hope to do deals with you all again, or can recommend any of you.
I sold a cab to Frank's lad and bought some brilliant gear from Kevin. Just sent some speakers to Mark, never again :) .
Cheers Steve.

• 4 months later...

[quote name='terry k' post='210154' date='May 31 2008, 03:29 PM']sold Steve my berg IP310 . absolutely great guy to deal with,would trust him 100% involving any deal. feel like i,ve known him for years!! would not hesitate to deal with him again,although,Steve,you aint getting my Aguilar DB680!![/quote] :)

[quote name='terry k' post='210154' date='May 31 2008, 03:29 PM']sold Steve my berg IP310 . absolutely great guy to deal with,would trust him 100% involving any deal. feel like i,ve known him for years!! would not hesitate to deal with him again,although,Steve,you aint getting my Aguilar DB680!![/quote]

Steve then sold it to me. I think (!) that he was having cold feet by the time I appeared at his front door, but he went through with the sale like a gent.

Just fabulous.

[quote name='owen' post='298543' date='Oct 3 2008, 01:03 PM']Steve then sold it to me. I think (!) that he was having cold feet by the time I appeared at his front door, but he went through with the sale like a gent.

Just fabulous.[/quote]It's true, I was feeling sick as soon as I saw Owen get out of the car, especially as the wife said that I didn't have to sell it, JUST AFTER OWEN HAD PAID FOR IT :huh: :huh: :huh: :) .
Owen was a gent with a couple of cool basses and preamps, the Demeter he brought along was nuts!
And he drives the car that I want.

• 1 year later...