Why become a member? ×

Kit Richardson & Her Bitches @ Proud Camden

xilddx

Kit, Nigel, Sam, Emma, Oli and Kate. On a stage. Making a lot of noise.

It's been over two months and we are about ready to burst. Seriously can't wait. And it's a Wednesday...what else would you be doing other than getting smashed at Proud with a bunch of violinists?

This night is run by Unstable Promotions who consistently put on messy, dance-on-tables nights for people who dig good music. Please come along and support us both. We will do that thing you like (yes, that thing.)

[b][url="http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=172888219425685"]KIT RICHARDSON AND HER BITCHES[/url][/b]
[url="http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=172888219425685"]http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=172888219425685[/url]
In The Big Gig Room
@ Proud Galleries
The Stables
Chalk Farm
Camden
London

Wednesday, March 30 · 8:00pm - 11:00pm

:) Joooooin uuuuusssssss :) Joooooin uuuuusssssss :lol: Joooooin uuuuusssssss :D Joooooin uuuuusssssss :P

Edited by silddx

[quote name='Happy Jack' post='1165864' date='Mar 17 2011, 03:17 PM']Definitely interested, Nige.

How realistic is 8:00pm?[/quote]
Great stuff, Jack, thanks!

Probably not very realistic, those are the door times I think. I imagine we'll be on about 9.45pm as we're supporting the headliners.

Hopefully see you there, and Paul if he's around.

Take care mate.

Edited by silddx

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Low End Bee' post='1182095' date='Mar 30 2011, 12:47 PM']Have a good one Nige. Rehearsal for Friday's gig prohibits attendance unfortunately.[/quote]
I hope Friday goes well mate, that'll be a cracker! There's a small chance I might make it but I have another commitment at the moment. Let's see.

Cheers,
N

[quote name='51m0n' post='1182084' date='Mar 30 2011, 12:40 PM']When you gigging near Brighton again mate?

Want to see you strut your funky stuff live, but cant easily get very far at the mo...

Cant help thinking you'd look like this dude live:-

Which is no bad thing![/quote]
No idea mate, but Krupa's manager may be getting some gigs sorted for the single and album releases out so we'll see.

Why do I keep getting these muppet comparisons? I must take a damn good look in the mirror and sort it out! :)

Cheers mate.

[quote name='Clarky' post='1182440' date='Mar 30 2011, 04:46 PM']Break a leg, Nige. I would like to come along but have promised to see BurritoBass' gang at the Half Moon in Putney tonight[/quote]
have a splendid time Clarky! See you soon mate. Give Burrito my best for a great night :)