Why become a member? ×

Alleva Coppolo LM5 *WITHDRAWN FROM SALE*

BossHog

Hi,

Up for sale my Alleva LM5 Deluxe, Immaculate condition... still has original protective plastic on the control cavity. Ash/Maple block and bound Seventies spec with AC pickups and electronics. Purchased by me directly from Jimmy Coppolo in June 2009. Around 9lbs finished in period "root beer", plays and sounds amazing. Complete with Protec AC gigbag. A reluctant sale.

I realise the dynamics of the market means there's a lot of quality instruments sticking at the moment, alternatively I would consider trades on Fender Custom Shop Precision basses plus whatever £ adjustment depending on instrument.

£2250.00

[attachment=74824:Body_Shot_Floor.jpg] [attachment=74825:Outside_Full.jpg]
[attachment=74827:Headstock.jpg][attachment=74828:Upper.jpg]
[attachment=74829:Middle.jpg][attachment=74830:Bottom.jpg]
[attachment=74831:Back_Plate.jpg][attachment=74832:Original_Plastic.jpg]
[attachment=74833:Headstock_Rear.jpg][attachment=74826:Outside_Body.jpg]

Edited by BossHog

• 1 month later...

[quote name='SisterAbdullahX' post='1236347' date='May 18 2011, 09:34 PM']Lovely thing, Mick. Hope you have better luck selling this than I'm having trying to sell my Pedulla. And happy belated birthday![/quote]
Thank you old bean..how you keeping?

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='lozbass' post='1257343' date='Jun 5 2011, 02:21 PM']Some staggering basses on here at fantastic prices - however, I'm at a
loss to explain why this is still here. Beautiful hand-built classic[/quote]

Agreed - I played this when Flanker had it for a short period and its an amazing bass and a complete bargain!!

I saw a very similar AC LM (but a 5 not a 4) yesterday that was priced up at £3,550 - makes this one look like a great price.

Shame the prices / basses weren't the other way round as I'm strictly a 4 string guy these days :)

Alleva Coppolo basses make me drool more than any other.

Unfortunately i'll need a lottery win before I could afford one :)

This is a lovely bass that deserves a bump!

Best of luck with the sale.