Why become a member? ×

My basses (and a single guitar)

thedontcarebear

I now changed the subject, as people really do seem to have a hatred for guitars!

Here are my basses (and one of my guitars, left the others out)!

Tokai AJB
PRS Anniversary CU24 10 top (the guitar, booo hissssss)
Cort GB334
NN P Bass
Sandberg JJ4 (with the superfly and Warwick cab)
A picture of the ACG Skelf which I've not put on here before (it shows the wood off nicely)
Warwick Corvette (passive ash)

No picture of my Conklin GT5 I'm afraid, not played it for years, but it was my gigging bass when I first started.

I love the Sandberg, really love it a lot, I used to have a bullet years ago (with a single MM bart and flame maple top), but I like this one a lot more, the Cort is awesome for the price, I go off the Warwick sometimes and won't play it for ages, but then will get it out for a bash and love it once more.

Thinking I may get rid of them all apart from the Skelf when it arrives, the Sandberg and my old Conklin.

Edited by thedontcarebear

Guest johnzgerman

No picture of my Conklin GT5 I'm afraid, not played it for years, but it was my gigging bass when I first started.

i too have a conklin gt5, its an great bass if a bit heavy though, it does start to ache after a few hours. ive had it for about 9 years now and only ever made very small adjustments to its setup and it still tunes perfectly and plays great. :)

[quote name='phsycoandy' post='132185' date='Feb 1 2008, 08:32 PM']Pretty guitar, but this is a bass forum! Also your Avatar is highly offensive to us Canary fans! :)[/quote]

Another Canary on here! I was about to make exactly the same comment on the Avatar - far more offensive than the mention of a guitar!

All the same, that Sandberg does look very nice. Sandberg have been moving up my GAS list recently....

Edited by simon1964