Why become a member? ×

*Sold*Peavey Grind 6 string bass

Guest subaudio

Guest subaudio

Up for sale my never gigged, neck through 6 string bass in great condition and including Rocksak padded gig bag, specs [url="http://www.peavey-eu.com/index.php"]here[/url]

Basically it's a really well balanced, modern sounding bass, 35" scale, 24 frets.

[attachment=74366:neck2.jpg][attachment=74367:body.jpg]

I'm after [s]£300[/s] [s]£250 ono [/s] £200 for this, they are going for around £450 new.
I dont have the means to post unfortunatley but will meet you around central London or your more than welcome to try it out at my place in Stoke Newington.

Edited by subaudio

Guest subaudio

Opps, sorry chaps and thanks for the heads up, it's 35" scale.

The light is helping a bit but it is a very nice looking bit of wood :)

I am open to serious offers on this.

Guest subaudio

Thanks Chris :)

Ok, anyone who has seen my DB add knows I'm in a bit of a fix at the mo, I need to sell this to pay for the repair on my DB so make me a reasonable offer and the odds are on me letting it go.

Guest subaudio

My double bass is at the repair shop now so final offer on this, £200 you collect, I'll meet you anywhere in central London or you can collect from my place and I'll throw in a nice cup of tea :)

It's a great bass for the money, very slim neck, great balance and a modern tone, nice looking peice of kit too, it also has a scaloped lower horn for slapping.

It includes the gig bag and a strap.

My third bass, a Grind 6 string. I loved it, always wanted to get round to getting some EMG's in it (i'm not a passive man), but sold it in the end. Really nice bass for the money :)

Totally agree. I had one of these and I would say they are a bargain at the £450 rrp, nevermind £200 in such good condition!

Someone should snap this bass up and claim a real bargain!

Edited by skej21

Guest subaudio

Many thanks for the big ups guys, it looks like this has sold pending the usual, thanks again, somewhere out there (Stoke Newington) a (my) double bass is happy and smiling :)