Why become a member? ×

Spector wanting new home - Now Sold. Thanks

Ashdontknow

[quote name='Ashdontknow' post='1155094' date='Mar 9 2011, 11:31 AM']Reluctant sale as I'm getting married and need to free up the funds.
She is in great condition and sounds amazing.

Spector Euro 4 thru neck, active emgs, natural oil

£600 including case

Cheers[/quote]

Congratulations!

I could fancy this.

pm'd

"Reluctant sale as I'm getting married and need to free up the funds.
She is in great condition and sounds amazing."

I think the bass looks in good condition too and I bet it sounds amazing ;O))

All the best - with the sale and the marriage...

.........and now it has a new home, indeed.

This is a cracking instrument! I've never played a Spector before and I'm deeply impressed. The neck is remarkable. It takes a silly-low action with no buzz whatsoever, anywhere.

And I'm getting some proper Flea circa 1987 tones out of the EMG's so I'm a happy bunny.

Bargain this.

Cheers Ash.

[quote name='desmondpot' post='1157471' date='Mar 10 2011, 11:47 PM'].........and now it has a new home, indeed.

This is a cracking instrument! I've never played a Spector before and I'm deeply impressed. The neck is remarkable. It takes a silly-low action with no buzz whatsoever, anywhere.

And I'm getting some proper Flea circa 1987 tones out of the EMG's so I'm a happy bunny.

Bargain this.

Cheers Ash.[/quote]

Congrats and welcome to the 'club'! :)

[quote name='desmondpot' post='1157533' date='Mar 11 2011, 12:52 AM']It'll tide me over until you're ready to unload the Modulus, I reckon. :)[/quote]

Stop. Looking at some of the stuff for sale at the moment, I'm actually starting to become tempted to offload it. I might gig it tonight just to remind myself why I loved it, even though I was going to use the VMJ.

[quote name='Rowbee' post='1159157' date='Mar 12 2011, 11:53 AM']Stop. Looking at some of the stuff for sale at the moment, I'm actually starting to become tempted to offload it. I might gig it tonight just to remind myself why I loved it, even though I was going to use the VMJ.[/quote]

No!

Not yet. It's too soon.