Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Sadowsky Metro UV70

barks

I bought this recently from another basschatter as a backup bass but it doesn't get much action as I seem to play my other RV4 Sadowsky the whole time.

As a result I am putting this one back up for sale for what I paid for it just before Christmas - £1250.

In great condition with just a couple of very minor dings on the body.

Sounds fabulous (it's a Sadowsky after all) with a great 70's look. Black blocks and binding and the full size J body rather than the downsized body of some Sadowsky models.

I have only had the bass for a few months but from the serial number it appears to be less than a couple of years old at the most.

[attachment=73963:UV70_front_full_.jpg]

[attachment=73964:UV70_full_back.jpg]

Edited by barks

[quote name='EBS_freak' post='1150662' date='Mar 5 2011, 03:55 PM']Roscoe, Stingray or Spitfire? Or was it the asian fusion you are selling it for?? :)

Barks and his Sadowskys are quality - trade with confidence![/quote]

Cheers Russ. Asian fusion all the way !

[quote name='warwickhunt' post='1150705' date='Mar 5 2011, 04:43 PM']Did this belong to Mark (Marcus) off BC?[/quote]

I bought this one from Jimmyp28.

I would prefer not to ship outside the UK but it would be a possibility if no-one more local wants to buy it.

[quote name='Darshan' post='1152104' date='Mar 7 2011, 12:40 AM']Interested in a trade?[/quote]

I am unlikely to be interested in trades but you could always send me a PM with your idea. You never know!

[quote name='Jimmyp28' post='1153396' date='Mar 8 2011, 09:03 AM']This is such a great bass and barks is a pleasure to do business with.

And its a great price for a great bass

Thought i would add my 2 cents :)[/quote]

Cheers Jimmy.

Sale pending now.

[quote name='warwickhunt' post='1150705' date='Mar 5 2011, 04:43 PM']Did this belong to Mark (Marcus) off BC?[/quote]

Nope :) that one had white / pearl inlays and used to be mine before marcus had it! Amazing instruments these UV70's!! Had a few now :) all have been superb quality!!