Why become a member? ×

Sold

krispn

You have to put in the sensationalist head lines to get to get the punters interested - if all else fails Im gonna have Jordan in New husband shocker as the next bump :)

Edited by krispn

[quote name='krispn' post='1152369' date='Mar 7 2011, 11:55 AM']£400 quid and I'll let you have it. Best I can offer without losing serious cash.[/quote]

Was originally looking at GS112 (x2) to make transporting easier but that's a damn good price and I'm not far either.
Seriously thinkin bout it.

Dave

:)

Edited by dmccombe7

How to buy a cab in three easy steps:

1. Figure out your budget.

2. Find a totally sweet cab that delivers loads of presence and depth to your rig, making your bass tone come alive and ehancing your nataural tone and your bands overall sound.

3. PM me to discussing shipping costs or some sort of mid-way meet up point.

Oooh cheeky :)

Yippee! It'll be a laugh trying to get it into the boot of my convertible Peugeot 307! Hahaha

Saying that, getting my double bass into the car has me dropping the roof, inserting the bass and closing the lid up like a huge gift box! Hahaha

[quote name='kevin_lindsay' post='1164988' date='Mar 16 2011, 08:58 PM']Yippee! It'll be a laugh trying to get it into the boot of my convertible Peugeot 307! Hahaha

Saying that, getting my double bass into the car has me dropping the roof, inserting the bass and closing the lid up like a huge gift box! Hahaha[/quote]

Like it. That's why I didn't buy this right away especially at this price. Too big for my car.
You've got a bargain there :)

Cheers and enjoy

Dave
:)