Why become a member? ×

Pure Rawk awards last night

ThomBassmonkey

Went down after being nominated for Best EP/Single and Best Drummer, we basically thought that we'd just show face and try to show some dignity when we didn't win.

We only went and won the Best EP/Single category though! Feeling well chuffed now. As far as I know, they're the first awards we've been nominated for and to pick one up and come 3rd in the other is awesome.

I posted a thread on here a while back asking people to vote, so if anyone did vote for us, it's much appreciated!

[quote name='Truckstop' post='1142485' date='Feb 26 2011, 04:43 PM']I voted for you so, technically, a percentage of the glory is mine.

Truckstop[/quote]

Thanks very much, greatly appreciated.

We've never been nominated for anything before either, so we really weren't expecting to win it. We were a bit disappointed when they called out 2nd and 3rd, then had a double take when they called us out.

Funny part was that our singer is a daft bugger. His missus had arrived and he was outside talking to her so he missed the whole thing. :) Typical Joe.