Why become a member? ×

honher fretless jazz bass

samuel

[quote name='Quatschmacher' post='1160320' date='Mar 13 2011, 11:27 AM']Funny to see my old bass! This is the pic I took when I listed it a few years back.

There are also dots on the side edge of the fingerboard but in the places where the fret lines would be (as opposed to the space between the frets). This, combined with the dots on the fingerboard (also in the place where fret lines would be) gives a really good idea where the lines would have been, if that makes sense. It works really well.[/quote]

still for sale....

[quote name='Quatschmacher' post='1160320' date='Mar 13 2011, 11:27 AM']Funny to see my old bass! This is the pic I took when I listed it a few years back.[/quote]

might be smart to ask for new pictures, since these one show the basses state a few years back and not as it is at the moment

[quote name='tomb' post='1160796' date='Mar 13 2011, 06:03 PM']might be smart to ask for new pictures, since these one show the basses state a few years back and not as it is at the moment[/quote]

Just to clarify, the picture of my old bass is the one posted by "hillbilly deluxe" in which the bass is resting on a blue cushion on a laminated floor. The pictures posted by the seller are presumably more recent (and are not even necessarily of the bass I used to own, though it is possible). Sorry for the confusion - free bump.

[quote name='Quatschmacher' post='1161247' date='Mar 14 2011, 12:50 AM']Just to clarify, the picture of my old bass is the one posted by "hillbilly deluxe" in which the bass is resting on a blue cushion on a laminated floor. The pictures posted by the seller are presumably more recent (and are not even necessarily of the bass I used to own, though it is possible). Sorry for the confusion - free bump.[/quote]

oh, my bad then, sorry

[quote name='ialma' post='1169194' date='Mar 20 2011, 09:13 AM']no comments on the seller. I think I messaged him as soon as the thread was opened...
no comments really...[/quote]

I asked a question in the thread and messaged him a week ago and he replied to neither even though he logged in every day .