Why become a member? ×

sold

gafbass02

Hey all. I know I sold one of these not long ago and bought this one but since then ive passed my driving test, so a hand portable amp is less nessecary! And i really need a laptop. Hence a tentative feeler for this.
It's about two months old, only left the house once, only used once. The rest of the time it's been sat in my room in it's roqsolid cover.
This Is the midget T version and the cover would be included. As it's so new and provided with a good quality cover (blue piping) I'm going to ask the same as I did the last midget t.
Which is £450. Inc cover. By cheque or paypal gift or cash on Collection much preferred. Delivery maybe but at my convenience as I'd have to find the time to get it packed and sorted. I can't deliver myself etc cause I've only been driving a month and I'm really not up to motorways etc yet lol!

Check the Barefaced website for detailed specs. But it's light enough to carry around in one hand for a long way. And then loud enough to kill everyone when you get there! Ive filled a large pub, unmic'd with one of these against acoustic (mic'd) electric, keys and drums plus three vocals. And it doesn't break a sweat!
Pm me if you might be interested or if you can recommend an excellent laptop up to £500! I don't know computermabobs at all!!

Edited by gafbass02

Gaf mate - you and your midget t's!! Have a bump on me for passing your driving test.

I bought Gaf's last midget t and never looked back. Great super light cab, perfect for most small gigs. Combined with my compact becomes immense. Gaf is obviously a top guy to do business with.

I've just bought a laptop after searching around for a few weeks.

Your uses may differ from mine, but FWIW I went for a [url="http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B004ISKZCI/ref=oss_product"]Samsung R540[/url] from Amazon

By the way, I'd really like a Midget for my own personal use. Tempting ...I'm even on hols in the Cotswolds next week too!

Phil

[quote name='gafbass02' post='1131158' date='Feb 17 2011, 03:25 PM']Cheers guys. :) I dont need the laptop for driving lol! I don't need the midget cause now I can drive and take a berg or two. :-)[/quote]

Good reply - like it.
Good luck and take care driving - especially with all that expensive kit in the back.

Cheers
Dave
:)