Why become a member? ×

Check out Ampeg competition to win £2k gear!!!

dave31kdrums

Hey check out this cool competition ...............

[url="http://bassguitarmagazine.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=449:become-an-ampeg-product-demonstrator-for-the-day-at-the-london-bass-guitar-show-2011&catid=36:latest-news&Itemid=90"]http://bassguitarmagazine.com/index.php?op...s&Itemid=90[/url]

Nice prize!

[quote name='Jean-Luc Pickguard' post='1122920' date='Feb 10 2011, 05:34 PM']As an antidote to all the usual sl@pping & w@nkery you get on these events, perhaps I should send a video of myself pumping out 8th notes. Isn't that what most people who'd buy an ampeg would use it for?[/quote]

I agree although us oldies might be trying to do 1/4 notes

[quote name='Jean-Luc Pickguard' post='1122920' date='Feb 10 2011, 05:34 PM']As an antidote to all the usual sl@pping & w@nkery you get on these events, perhaps I should send a video of myself pumping out 8th notes. Isn't that what most people who'd buy an ampeg would use it for?[/quote]

[quote name='bumnote' post='1123330' date='Feb 10 2011, 10:31 PM']I agree although us oldies might be trying to do 1/4 notes[/quote]
[b]SCREW YOU BOTH, I'M DOING SEMIBRIEVES.[/b]

[quote name='jonthebass' post='1122822' date='Feb 10 2011, 04:22 PM']Now there's a good idea. Shame I don't have the chops for something like this...[/quote]

I was thinking about this a few days back, im sure they are not looking for the most impressive solo performance, just someone who can hold a groove and most importantly engage with other players and sell the gear

I might be wrong, but putting someone on a stand who will show off his full speed slap n tap stuff all day, would turn off most serious customers ?