Why become a member? ×

Hi from Somerset

aerodyne precision

Hi, I've just joined basschat, am in a 9 piece soul band near Frome Somerset, we've been playing for 18 months, rehearsing every week in a local village hall and pub afterwards. Been well received with 12 gigs last year and several already lined up for this year.

After years of messing around with 6 string guitars have finally found my instrument. Oh well, only took 46 years... Had no idea being in a band would be such good fun!!

Currenly playing a Crafter Cruiser with Wizard 84 jazz pups and light Fender stainless flatwounds. Amp is a Marshall 4410 with a 150w Ashdown when I can't be bothered to lug the Marshall around, i.e. for practice.

I'm got the basschat user ID, all I need now is Fender Aerodyne Precision bass to go with it....recently missed out on one; so if there's anyone out there thinking of selling theirs, please get in touch. Cheers, Chris

welcome to the forum dude, in the same boat as you really , having fun , although this is our second band in 3 years, but yes! we are having fun. I had a aerodyne Jazz, lovely bass regretted selling her, plenty of them about but dont see many aerodyne precisions, good luck with the search though