Why become a member? ×

Fender Jazz V 5 Deluxe Mexico antique White

fluffo

I'm toying with the idea of going for a change Bass wise.
This Mexican Jazz 5 Deluxe is a grate playing and sounding instrument.
The 3 band circuit is the same as the U.S model, I know because I had one of each and kept this one over the U.S.A model as it played far better and sounded much the same.
Overall condition is very good, a nice straight neck and board.
There is one small chip in the paint work where the body joins the neck and a couple of small dents.
Serial no. is mz7115423 so it seem to be one of the earlier mexican models.
You may be able to se a very slight crack on the 3rd picture on top edge of the headstock, it is purley surface and does not affect tuning of playabilty.
I am looking for a peavey cirrus bxp 4 as a trade, must be good condition

[attachment=71173:mim_bo.JPG][attachment=71175:mim_head_f.JPG][attachment=71174:mim_head.JPG]
[attachment=71171:jazz_mim_fr.JPG][attachment=71172:mim_back.JPG]

I'm looking for around £400 on this,there is a little movement, It can be shipped (uk only) at buyers expense (£20).

Welcome to view or come and try.

Any questions pm me or call on 07956 964156

Edited by fluffo

[quote name='groovygibbo' post='1123440' date='Feb 11 2011, 12:16 AM']would you trade for a my wawrick - [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=119429&st=0&p=1096564&#entry1096564"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=...p;#entry1096564[/url][/quote]
No offence but I've never got on with warwicks and can't be laying any dosh at the moment.
But thanks for the offer.

[quote name='fluffo' post='1126103' date='Feb 13 2011, 04:48 PM']No offence but I've never got on with warwicks and can't be laying any dosh at the moment.
But thanks for the offer.[/quote]
If anyone has a Peavey Cirrus bxp 4 they want to trade in against this I'm all ears