Why become a member? ×

What is this?

Paul S

[url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Fender-Jaguar-Jazz-Bass-Mexican-neck-/270700316183?pt=UK_Musical_Instruments_Guitars_CV&hash=item3f06ff0617"]eBay link[/url]

Seller says Fender Jaguar with Mexican Neck. I think he speak with forked tongue.

Doesn't look too good around the scratchplate on the lower horn, but otherwise it's quite nice. I wonder if the balance is good or not if the body was modified?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[quote name='Bassassin' post='1111161' date='Feb 1 2011, 03:49 PM']Hacked-up Jazz body, I'd say. He even says it has "minor imperfections".

Jon.[/quote]

He's obviously had some questions about it - he's now saying the neck is genuine Fender because of the "F logo on all tuning pegs". Sadly for him , you can see the holes where the originals were removed. To be fair, it might be a genuine Mex Jazz neck, but if it is, its got upgraded tuners!

I'd agree with Bassassin that its a hacked up Jazz body - you can see where the Jazz pickguard has been badly cut down at the top horn.

Edited by simon1964