Why become a member? ×

SOLD : Warwick Corvette Standard Ash Active Fretless (2009 German)

xilddx

[b]Warwick Corvette Standard Ash Active Fretless (2009 German)
[/b]
This is a beautiful player and it sounds lovely, lots of classic fretless tones, mwah etc. I need to sell to get my dream Fender Jazz.

The neck is super shallow flat oval like a Geddy Lee sig Jazz. Has LaBella black nylon Tapewounds on.

Active 2 way MEC pre amp, SC Dynamic Correction pups.

Ash body, 3 piece ovangkol neck, highly polished tigerstripe ebony board.

The reason I want a lower than usual price is because I refinished it in antique white. It's a decent job, but it's not perfect. It has the odd ding where the neck bolts are on the back which I have tried to show in the pics and it's worn off by the forearm area angles. It's a little bit mojoed in other words. No other issues, I have gigged and recorded with it and it's super.

I bought this new in honey stain last year from Thomann.

No case comes with this so £360 collected from Ealing, west London. Thanks.

Edited by silddx

[quote name='lemmywinks' post='1105723' date='Jan 27 2011, 11:53 PM']You're gonna regret this Nigel.....

I regret selling mine already, stupidly good basses for the cash. I honestly don't think you can do better for the money.[/quote]
Nah, I won't regret it mate. I have have my Warwick-necked Electra remember! I want a white Jap Fender Jazz to be its bitch :)

Seriously, I have been playing the fretless recently and although it seems a musicianly thing to do, I really only play it because I feel I should.

[quote name='silddx' post='1105713' date='Jan 27 2011, 11:39 PM']It's a Warwick mate, it will be here in six f***ing months :)[/quote]

Not if I just hadn't had to tax/MOT/insure the bloody car :)

I'd love a fretless Warwick but times are hard... :lol:

[quote name='bigthumb' post='1106428' date='Jan 28 2011, 04:53 PM']Not if I just hadn't had to tax/MOT/insure the bloody car :)

I'd love a fretless Warwick but times are hard... :)[/quote]
I just had a very expensive MOT nightmare too. I feel for you mate !

• 2 weeks later...