Why become a member? ×

Mm Bongo 4HS

munkonthehill

Hola all.

Ok it has been brought to my attention that I rarely use my bongo except for noodling in the house or the occasional rehearsal.

I think I was in awe of the powerful 18v preamp and the stylish looks. However I just dont think I am the kinda fella that needs a 4band EQ system and if anyone knows me or my posts then you will know that I hate not using my gear to its capacity or potential.

So in other words, this is too much bass for me!

Couple of pics as standard. More on request via PM.

Bongo with new custom black pickguard

and with the pearloid pickguard that came as standard

For trades I am looking for a 4 string bass.
Active or passive circuitry, im not too fussed.
Ideally looking for a Shuker, overwater, ACG or a USA P-bass (maybe with a P/J config)

Cheers
Steven

Edited by munkonthehill

[quote name='roonjuice' post='1105097' date='Jan 27 2011, 02:19 PM']Hmmmmmm. I really want purpleblobs fretless, and he wants my bongo... she is my main squeeze at the moment though and funds are low, but getting there. There must be a way........[/quote]

I'm listening........ I've had a few offers for the Fretless but most no use to me. I'm perfectly happy to do some weird deal :)

The answer is simple.... munkonthehill - if you are willing to sell for cash money let me know a price, roonjuice - make me an offer for the Precision. We could all have a deal worked out by the end of the day and roonjuice's Bongo is safe :) :lol:

Edited by thepurpleblob

[quote name='jezzaboy' post='1106834' date='Jan 28 2011, 11:02 PM']Steven, Steven..............

I thought that you were happy with this one? Where is it all gonna end? :)

Have a bump in case the deal don`t go through.

Jez[/quote]

Cheers Jez, I think im going for a Ric. I have lusted after one for long enough soI think its time to get one if the price is right.