Why become a member? ×

Trace Elliot stuff

Monz

[sup]I find I am using my basic Peavey more then I am the trace so it's up for sale...

More bells and whistles than our local Morris dancers association, sounds awesome. Everything works great... VERY loud and punchy

Stands me at £550 £400 for a quick sale until evening of 30th then it's off to the bay (It won't be getting any cheaper I promise you)[/sup][i][/i]

[attachment=70090:trace1.jpg]

Edited by Monz

agggrrrhhhhh ,
i got two of these heads
pure blooming brilliance ( ill suffer the back pain)
id have the head off you but i would seriously be divorced .!!!

bump from a trace lover!!

y dont you keep the head and just out the speakers
you wont get a head like this again for what youre gona sell it for,,....

theres gotta be a bit of rooom some where in youre house for the head to hide away and be protected!!!!!!

zig.

[quote name='ziggydolphinboy' post='1107889' date='Jan 30 2011, 09:55 AM']agggrrrhhhhh ,
i got two of these heads
pure blooming brilliance ( ill suffer the back pain)
id have the head off you but i would seriously be divorced .!!!

bump from a trace lover!!

y dont you keep the head and just out the speakers
you wont get a head like this again for what youre gona sell it for,,....

theres gotta be a bit of rooom some where in youre house for the head to hide away and be protected!!!!!!

zig.[/quote]

I hear you brother but I have been playing through valve amps for ages and they just work with basic eq and I'm used to that now... This trace has a bloody knob to alter every single aspect of your sound which some would say is brilliant but it is too much for me.

I have a couple of Peavey MkVI's which do the job nicely and are basic enough for neanderthal like me to master :)

I know I am losing quite a bit of money on this but hey spread the love and all that, I have had some bargains off basschat, someone else can have one

[quote name='Thornybank' post='1108108' date='Jan 30 2011, 01:21 PM']If I wasn't stacked with Trace kit...

If you do end up eaying, remember to offer trhem as individual pieces.

Nothing holds the price down than offering amp and cab together.[/quote]

Thanks for the advice... will do that

[quote name='gafbass02' post='1108129' date='Jan 30 2011, 01:48 PM']God I love those, it was my dream amp, and I was lucky enough to have one for years. They are simply amazing. I use a shuttle now, and I don't miss carrying the trace, but I do miss the sheer pleasure of owning one.[/quote]

I will too now... the head has now sold so only the 1048 cab to go, someone offer me in the region of £80 and come and take it :)

[quote name='Monz' post='1109321' date='Jan 31 2011, 12:32 PM']I will too now... the head has now sold so only the 1048 cab to go, someone offer me in the region of £80 and come and take it :)[/quote]

What a complete bargain for someone! Don't suppose you get down the M1 near Watford at all do you?! Wish I was local!