Why become a member? ×

Why Am I Capitalising Every Word ?

Machines

[url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Bass-Guitar-As-New-Yamaha_W0QQitemZ190191678675QQihZ009QQcategoryZ4713QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem"]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Bass-Guitar-As-New-Y...1QQcmdZViewItem[/url]

He thinks it's a Yamaha when it says Shine on the headstock ?! Yeah I think my car is an Lambhorghini despite the Ford badge. :)

[quote name='Happy Jack' post='122635' date='Jan 18 2008, 08:27 AM']Good Question, Why [i]Are[/i] You Capitalising Every Word?

Is It A Moderator Thing?

:huh:[/quote]

naH, hiS cpU jusT needS rebootinG - a commoN faulT witH thiS modeL oF moderatoR :)

hamsteR

To be honest I dont think he's traying to palm it off as a yamaha, just sounds to me as though he's not very clued up on basses and at some point he's got it into his head that yamaha make shine basses, or perhaps he thinks the word shine is the name of the model not the brand. His price isnt taking the piss or anything, just sounds like a confused fella, not sure whats with all the caps though

That Form Of Text Is Second Only To [size=7]shouting text as the text I most hate in eBay listings or when reading forum threads[/size]

He obviously hasn't a clue really and is probably trying to recoup every penny of his wasted funds, as I reckon that would have retailed for £120 any way!

Edited by warwickhunt