Why become a member? ×

USA Fender '75 Re-issue, Natural, Maple

Volume

Hi folks

Being that time of year, I've set myself a New Year's Resolution to spend the Summer months travelling round Europe... and to do it in style, so I'm going to buy myself an old VW Bus, have it restored, and drive my way through Europe... with all the cost involved in buying the bus, restoring it, getting all the valid paperwork to travel through the various regions etc... I'm going to have to make a few sacrifices... so...

Up for sale is my USA Fender 1975 Re-issue Jazz bass... in Natural finish, with a (gorgeous feeling!) Maple neck and fingerboard, a 3-ply black, white, black scratchlpate... all original parts, in very good condition. The only small blemish that I can see is a small mark on the front pickup cover - which may even polish-out (I can take photos if needed.)

It is a fantastic bass, I've only ever heard fantastic reviews about them... it plays beautifully, with no issues... a beautiful low action with no fretbuzz, nice straight neck.. really well looked-after...

The bass comes with the original Fender moulded hardcase & original Fender strap.

It is in pretty-much perfect condition really, I'll give it a good polish at the weekend, and give it a good check-over

For now, I'll post an old (a few months) pic of the bass, I'll have some new ones taken over the weekend.

Having seen previous posts on the forum, with similar basses for sale, I'll start the price at £850 delivered personally by myself... alternatively, if you'd like to make me an offer for the bass, and to arrange your own collection (be it by yourself, or a courier firm) let me know... I could also look-into postage for the bass, but I'm not keen to do this, from previous bad experiences...

I will entertain trade offers, but as mentioned, I'm only selling the bass to fund a vintage split-screen VW Camper... if you have one you'd like to offer me, let me know ;-)

Thanks for your time

Rich

Edited by Volume

[quote name='Volume' post='121786' date='Jan 16 2008, 10:11 PM']Hi folks

Being that time of year, I've set myself a New Year's Resolution to spend the Summer months travelling round Europe... and to do it in style, so I'm going to buy myself an old VW Bus, have it restored, and drive my way through Europe... with all the cost involved in buying the bus, restoring it, getting all the valid paperwork to travel through the various regions etc... I'm going to have to make a few sacrifices... so...

Up for sale is my USA Fender 1975 Re-issue Jazz bass... in Natural finish, with a (gorgeous feeling!) Maple neck and fingerboard, a 3-ply black, white, black scratchlpate... all original parts, in very good condition. The only small blemish that I can see is a small mark on the front pickup cover - which may even polish-out (I can take photos if needed.)

It is a fantastic bass, I've only ever heard fantastic reviews about them... it plays beautifully, with no issues... a beautiful low action with no fretbuzz, nice straight neck.. really well looked-after...

The bass comes with the original Fender moulded hardcase & original Fender strap.

It is in pretty-much perfect condition really, I'll give it a good polish at the weekend, and give it a good check-over

For now, I'll post an old (a few months) pic of the bass, I'll have some new ones taken over the weekend.

Having seen previous posts on the forum, with similar basses for sale, I'll start the price at £850 delivered personally by myself... alternatively, if you'd like to make me an offer for the bass, and to arrange your own collection (be it by yourself, or a courier firm) let me know... I could also look-into postage for the bass, but I'm not keen to do this, from previous bad experiences...

I will entertain trade offers, but as mentioned, I'm only selling the bass to fund a vintage split-screen VW Camper... if you have one you'd like to offer me, let me know ;-)

Thanks for your time

Rich[/quote]

I'm selling my '79 P and my motorbike to fund purchase of a VW Bus - not a split mind........ :)

Good luck with your plans!!