Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Fender Mim Jazz Bass In Oly White

richardd

Hi All .I have for sale a 2 year old MiM fender Jazz in Olympic white with torte scratch which has been upgraded with a pair of Delano JMVC4FE Pickups.which make it really sing,excellant condition apart from a pea sized ding on the upper horn shown in photo,Only reason for sale is I had been offered my old CS Relic ,would prefer collection or meet,or could post This is a great Bass playing is believing .I would like £450,Thanks for looking.Rich

Now with a Badass II fitted, also a near new G&G Black Fender logo case red plush interior £450

[attachment=66671:131.JPG]

[attachment=66673:133.JPG]

[attachment=66672:132.JPG]

Edited by richardd

[quote name='richardd' post='1064406' date='Dec 20 2010, 11:22 AM']Delano's £180 a pair installed makes the Bass come in At £270. :)[/quote]

No it doesn't - you need to subtract the cost of the original pickups to show the benefit of the Delanos which is the difference between the 2.

Still, lovely colour. Always liked Olympic White.

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='rob_89' post='1076698' date='Jan 3 2011, 07:51 PM']Any chance you'd sell it with the standard pickups in?

If yes, at what price?

Thanks, Rob[/quote]

Sorry Rob I don't have the original,but the Delano's are much better.Rich

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Ghosts Over Japan' post='1117499' date='Feb 6 2011, 11:40 AM']If I had the money I'd take this off of your hands without a second thought, Delanos sound stunning in my opinion and this is just perfect! good luck with the sale![/quote]

2nd this, if I can sell my 5 string I'm all over it !

checkout the the thread

[url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=107234&st=0&p=1117385&#entry1117385"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=...p;#entry1117385[/url]
:)

• 2 months later...