Why become a member? ×

TecAmp Pleasure Board **SOLD**

[quote]Bass players using In-Ear systems on stage suffer from lacking punch and sub frequencies which prevent them from controlling their playing. How do I sound out there? Am I always tight with the drummer? I can’t hear myself! Most of you might be familiar with this …The Pleasure Board is the ideal subwoofer floor for stages, studio, rehearsal room or even bedroom. Eight LFA (low frequency ass kick) transducers moving more than 10 lbs of mass pump the bass into your body. A great experience many professional bass players are not willing to do without any longer. Feeling your instrument and what you play has never been as intense before. The additional phones out and the vibration-proof suspension of the base plate let you rehearse at home late at night without bothering your neighbours.

The Pleasure Board can be driven by the specially developed Pleasure Pump. This setup gives you a system that works on its own and fits every occasion. You can very well power the Pleasure Board by a regular bass amp, either as a stand-alone subwoofer or as an addition to your existing cabinet.

Power: 600 w (8 ohms)
Inputs: one 1/4” input jack
Outputs: one 1/4" stereo jack phone out
Dimensions (W x D x H): 80 x 80 x 10 cm, 31,5" x 31,5" x 4"
Weight: 19 kg / 42 lbs[/quote]

Sensory bass. Bought for a defunct project and only used a couple of times, once at home and then at the SE Bash last weekend. Will work with any head/power amp.

£250 plus carriage or collect or meet. Edited by obbm

If I turned up to a rehearsal with something called a Pleasure Pump... well, let's say I might stop hearing about it shortly after I'd died. But it'd probably end up graffitti'd on my headstone, too... :)

[quote name='Muzz' post='1046149' date='Dec 3 2010, 11:19 AM']If I turned up to a rehearsal with something called a Pleasure Pump... well, let's say I might stop hearing about it shortly after I'd died. But it'd probably end up graffitti'd on my headstone, too... :)[/quote]

i was thinking the very same thing :)