Why become a member? ×

FS: Squier VMJ fretless - SOLD

budget bassist

For sale is a Squier VMJ fretless in immaculate condition, there some small surface scratches on the back from playing, but nothing deep/particularly visible, and no dents. I'm asking for what I paid for it, £150 plus postage, though I would prefer collection from Bangor, north wales if possible, or nottingham in a few weeks when I come home for christmas.

[color="#FF0000"][b]NOW SOLD[/b][/color]

I'm looking for a straight sale for now, though I may be interested in a part exchange (money my way) on a Sansamp BDDI or similar (Aguilar Tonehammer etc). Apart from that, I'm not interested in trades.

I'll get some photos up, if OBBM doesn't mind me using his, but it's basically mint as I've hardly used it, hence the sale.

edit: pics up

Edited by budget bassist

[quote name='Thepurepower' post='1041759' date='Nov 29 2010, 10:40 PM']I'd have this off you. If it was fretted ;P

Gl with the sale, not what you'll need it![/quote]

Balls - sorry Budget Bassist, I hadnt read the ad properly, I didnt realise it was fretless. Nice bass tho, as the last guy said, Id have had it if it was fretted.

Sorry again, but in the words of those appalling 'Dragons' - "Im out!"

[quote name='sprocketflup' post='1041967' date='Nov 30 2010, 09:01 AM']Balls - sorry Budget Bassist, I hadnt read the ad properly, I didnt realise it was fretless. Nice bass tho, as the last guy said, Id have had it if it was fretted.

Sorry again, but in the words of those appalling 'Dragons' - "Im out!"[/quote]
no worries :)