Why become a member? ×

Consensus on Tuning

Tet

[quote name='Ghost_Bass' post='1044229' date='Dec 1 2010, 07:58 PM']I use mine (korg PB) first place (bass-tuner-fx-amp) so i can mute the signal to the entire rig after sond check or during intervals and [b]unplug the chord from my bass[/b] so it doesn't waste battery.[/quote]
Plug in chords? I gotta get me some of them! Gm7 here I come. :)

My MXR Bass DI+ has an AUX OUTPUT line and the tuner lives on it. The reason I did that was to keep any pops and clicks off the sound train, and off on a siding like that it never influences the input to the amp.

My instrument input is into that blue box (DOD Flashback Fuzz) on the far right side, and all my other pedals are true bypass anyway. I just let all my effect pedals run first since they don't like being run [u]after[/u] the MXR for some reason.

That odd-looking 2-button stomp to the lower left is my amp Notch Filter and also the Mute Switch. The amp also has a Tuner Out, but I don't currently use it that way. I'm also using a soft-sided case and that works fine for me.