Why become a member? ×

Yamaha TRB6 series 1 in Translucent Black

mattbass6

Hi gang,

I am looking to sell on of my Yamaha TRB6 series 1 bass in translucent black. I have had my Dingwall now for a few months and that has taken over as my main bass, consequently, my Yamaha is just sitting there doing nothing. No trades please unless it is another Dingwall :)

The bass comes with the original Yamaha hard case which is in great condition. The bass is an 8/10 condition wise with a few dings here and there but it has been played live, a lot, so that is to be expected. It has been recently set up and plays like a dream. I only have a few pictures at the moment, but I will get some more extensive shots up tomorrow. Oh yes, I am only looking for £550.00 for this bass and would prefer collection. If the buyer wants it delivered then that can be arranged but that is at their cost.

Any questions, please feel free to contact me and I will do all I can to help. Thanks for reading and take care.

Cheers,

Matt

More shots added but on my iPhone 3Gs. I wanted to show the beautiful grain on the wood but my iPhone just doesn't capture. You see it better on the live shots buy honestly, it looks stunning and plays beautifully. Just had another go while taking the shots and the action is so right.

Edited by mattbass6

[quote name='Pentode' post='1038335' date='Nov 26 2010, 09:55 PM']I can highly recommend Matt as a top bloke to deal with!

BTW Matt, still loving my Yammy. :)[/quote]

Thank you my friend and so glad you are still enjoying the TRB JP. A lovely bass. Take care and hopefully catch up soon. :)

[quote name='overwater#1' post='1038362' date='Nov 26 2010, 10:17 PM']Gear for the studio? Well I have a Yamaha AW2816 recording setup which I'd trade in a deal? Just a thought :)

Cheers,

Matt[/quote]

Thanks for the offer but I have a full studio set-up, I am looking to buy extra outboard and guitars etc. But thanks again, appreciated :)

NB - NO LONGER NEED OUTBOARD GEAR AND GUITARS. THANKS.

Edited by mattbass6

[quote name='sprocketflup' post='1038372' date='Nov 26 2010, 10:26 PM']Good lord is that a dancing flower? :lol: Tim[/quote]

Not quite, though it would cool if it was :) My wife bought him for me and we named him Freddy The Flower. He is now quite a big hit with the fans too :)

[quote name='funkypenguin' post='1038883' date='Nov 27 2010, 03:34 PM']Ive had a noodle on this bass and its a real beauty!! buy from Matt with confidence, he's a top top bloke to deal with :)[/quote]

Thank you my friend. I hope all is well with you and that the Streamer is doing you proud :) Hopefully catch you soon and take care.

Ah - my blue TRB6 mk1 is still my main and favourite bass, after going through Conklin, MTD, Fender etc. Love these! If it was a little lower I'd even be tempted to pick this up to have a second one.

Anyone thinking about this, these are WAY nicer than the Mk2s, and don't come up often. Grab it!

[quote name='therealting' post='1046055' date='Dec 3 2010, 10:08 AM']Ah - my blue TRB6 mk1 is still my main and favourite bass, after going through Conklin, MTD, Fender etc. Love these! If it was a little lower I'd even be tempted to pick this up to have a second one.

Anyone thinking about this, these are WAY nicer than the Mk2s, and don't come up often. Grab it![/quote]

I totally agree, way better than the TRBII models. I have used these basses for the past 4 years and have nothing but joy from them so anyone who wants a bass that offers so much, come and grab it now :) Thanks 'therealting" :)

• 4 weeks later...

[quote name='JensWest' post='1078715' date='Jan 5 2011, 04:02 PM']Where and when's it built?[/quote]

It is Japanese built and it would have been built in the mid 1990's. I hope that helps and if you need any more information, just ask :)