Why become a member? ×

Lakland 55-94 ****SOLD****

Chopthebass

I've decided it's time for a change, and really fancy a Nordy VJ5, so I'm having to sell my US Lakland 55-94 to finance it. I emailed Dan Lakin and he confirmed it's a 1997 bass. Transluscent blue over quilted maple bookmatched facing, with great birdseye maple fingerboard. Fantastic condition - just one small nick on the top radius and a very small nick round the edge of the truss rod recess. The original beige hardcase is in great condition. Everything on the bass works as it should. The MM/J pickup configuration makes for a very versatile bass. I'm looking for £1250.
Thanks, Ian

Edited by Chopthebass

[quote name='silverfoxnik' post='118202' date='Jan 10 2008, 10:09 PM']Great looking bass; the USA models don't come up on here too often, so it's really nice to see one.. Good luck with the sale![/quote]

+1 if I had the dosh, this is the 5-ver I'd buy - best o' luck with the sale.... needs a good home.

[quote name='ShaunB' post='118374' date='Jan 11 2008, 10:07 AM']+1 if I had the dosh, this is the 5-ver I'd buy - best o' luck with the sale.... needs a good home.[/quote]

Thanks mate. I see from you avatar you're a Laky fan.
It is a great bass - its just a bout of GAS!