Why become a member? ×

[sold] Discontinued Musicman SUB 4 string Active Bass

Kev

fantastic bass, sounds exactly like a stingray, and imo looks better. active 2 band eq.

check out the musicman site for all the rest of the technical sh*t.

i fitted the scratchplate, got it custom made, cost a fair bit too.

also comes with a hardcase, decorated with various band stickers (previous owner's)

£520 brand new, without hardcase and with the tacky scratchplate

this ones got a few knocks, 2 or 3 on the main body, and the head is slight scuffed on the edges, but other than that great condition, pm me for more pics etc...

guessin id be lookin somewer inbetween the £300-£400 area, including hardcase, make an offer! Edited by Kev

i didnt make it, i got it made for me bout a year ago, sorry cant remember what its made out of, all i can tell you is it is a lot thicker and sturdier than the piece of sh*t that was on it previously!

dont even know why im selling it, just a bass has caught my eye on ebay and i cant afford to have two, not definateeee on selling it yet

thanx for the offer, but i was hoping for a little more than £325, tbh i dont even know if im selling it now, the bass i was looking at on ebay went for too much, so i may keep it, its a fekin awesome bass

• 3 months later...

bump

i may still be selling this

however people should be aware that the jack is faulty, sometimes cuts sound, if i decide to keep the bass i will be gettin a john e retro preamp installed

any offers pm me

I tried a Sub today in Sound Control for first time and I was pretty impressed, and if I remember rightly, your based in Widnes aren't you?

About the dodgy jack, what work would be needed and how much would it cost? (sorry I have no idea). For the price your asking I'm very tempted

[quote name='Bidd' post='54774' date='Sep 3 2007, 03:22 PM']I tried a Sub today in Sound Control for first time and I was pretty impressed, and if I remember rightly, your based in Widnes aren't you?

About the dodgy jack, what work would be needed and how much would it cost? (sorry I have no idea). For the price your asking I'm very tempted[/quote]

iv been told all it would be is a simple jack replacement, costing next to nothing i would imagine, but i have no access to a soldering iron, nore do i have any electrical knowledge of the insides of the bass, so iv jus put up with it for now, i aint currently in a band so i jus keep the jack tight and it works okay

i was in widnes, however i am in bristol again now til next summer, at university.

pm me a price if your interested

• 3 weeks later...

BuMp

bass is now currently fitted with a black scratchplate, which looks gorgeous, both plates will be included

very much up for trades, 4 or 5 strings, active basses with a switch to passive would be fantastic

• 4 years later...

[quote name='Flea jnr.' timestamp='1325603732' post='1484967']
This isn't by any chance still around is it?
[/quote]

bloody 'ell! This thread is 4 years old. Can't you PM the guy instead of bumping it to the top and making it look current!? :rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...