Why become a member? ×

Hammond organ with in-built leslie speaker and foot pedals in fully working order. I'm only selling it because i'm moving house (hopefully) in the next couple of months and am having a bit of a clear out.

£50

Collection from Bristol.

I should mention that (as you can see from the picture) it is a bit of a weighty beast. I would estimate it weighs 100kgs +, so unless you're in the running for Britain's Strongest Man/Woman I would suggest that it needs to be stored at ground floor level or somewhere with a big lift. Will also probably require something the size of a small van to collect (I originally collected it in a Peugeot Partner van).

96cms high, 110cms wide and 60cms deep (at widest point)

Any questions, please just ask.

[quote name='Jazzjames' post='1024784' date='Nov 15 2010, 04:09 PM']I actually found one of these on the street once by some bins, and got it home with 3 other friends. They really do weigh more than the earth![/quote]

Similar story we found an unbranded one outside a pub and between 3 of us carried it several miles to my mates house :)

[quote name='eddiehoffmann' post='1024838' date='Nov 15 2010, 04:43 PM']Do you know the model and/or year of make?[/quote]

No idea i'm afraid. Does anyone know if these details will be printed anywhere? Nothing obvious from the outside.

Edit: I've just read that it's possibly under the keyboard (I will be able to check Wednesday evening)

Edit 2: I reckon she's a [url="http://www.organservicecompany.com/idorgan.html"]T262 or T500[/url] (bottom right picture), so anywhere between 1968-1975.

Edit 3: Further research would suggest a [url="http://www.hammond-organ.com/Museum/tw_spinets.htm"]T262[/url], so 1968/69

Edited by WILD FROG SHOT

• 4 weeks later...

[quote name='Jazzjames' post='1024784' date='Nov 15 2010, 04:09 PM']I actually found one of these on the street once by some bins, and got it home with 3 other friends. They really do weigh more than the earth![/quote]

MB1. :)
Think you'll find that was Richard Hammond!