Why become a member? ×

Please Remove

Chris Horton

[quote name='bubinga5' post='1022817' date='Nov 13 2010, 07:30 PM']i had one of these and i wish i hadnt sold it....wonderful instrument...best made bass ive ever had..period....

whats the bass in the avatar Chris?...head stock looks like a Modulus[/quote]

I must say that I do love this bass , i feel a bit torn as i would like to keep the stingray but I would also like a Fender FMT 5 or Fender DLX jazz 5 but can't affort to buy every bass on the planet :)

I am fairly sure that the pickie in the avatar is a Modulus bass.
I was doing a google search for Abe Laboriel and found that great picture so i decided to use it .

P.s All PM's replied to , Many Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

[quote name='chris_b' post='1048210' date='Dec 5 2010, 01:42 PM']Hi Chris, I dunno, you got a great sound out of your SR5 when I heard it. It was the piezo that decided it for me. I'd be surprised if you could find a Fender that got close.[/quote]

Hi Chris,
It is a great sounding bass , I think im just after a different sound at the moment.

Shame i can't afford to keep all the basses :)

I don't think that my wife would be best impressed :lol:

P.s , I am loving your Epi Cab :) It is fantastic !

[quote name='lee650' post='1047817' date='Dec 4 2010, 10:09 PM']ooooohh thats great im going to be in the market for a new bass soon, but thats slightly over budget!! very nice if it had a maple board id be in trouble - bump!!![/quote]

If you are ever down this neck of the woods , you are welcome to try it out :)