Why become a member? ×

FS/FT: my 2010 mint Sadowsky UV5 for your Sadowsky PJ5

gillento

I've got a 2010 Sadowsky UV5 ash/morado in perfect condition (100% no dings) with Sadowsky SCs.
Color is Olympic white and it comes with an additional pick guard by Jeannie's and with the semi hard case by Sadowsky.

I got it in August this year, but in the meantime I prefer the PJ setup.

So, is there anybody willing to trade his PJ5 Metro Sad for my UV5?

Edited by gillento

[quote name='KERMITNT' post='1019669' date='Nov 11 2010, 09:07 AM']hey m8 how r u ?

nice bass by the way u all sadowsky now and the amp too? i think is like a car brand u dont feel ok if u use something else! hehe[/quote]

Actually the MV5 (the one on the bottom) has been sold. I am also using Markbass amps and Aguilar cabs.
... and I have ordered a Bob Glaub LOG2010 5 string By Lakland.

So, no strict Sadowsky snobbery here :)

[quote name='Mike' post='1020593' date='Nov 11 2010, 08:37 PM']If you're willing to sell let me know! Are the uv necks different from the regular metro RV5s ?[/quote]

The neck is 2 mm wider at the nut.
Profile and radius are the same than on my MV5.

Thing is, the UV is almost brand new (August, this year) and has no dings at all. It has a rare wood combo not found on any other Metro.
Built time is 6-8 months.

The UV is my backup bass right now. So without it, I could not bring a backup to a gig.

In order to sell it outright, there must be a rather decent offer on the table as I would need to finance another PJ5 Metro.

So for 2700€ incl shipping + insurance, original case, Sad SC's mounted + second PG by Jeannie's, I would sell it.

All this was a bit under 3000 € /2540£ in August.
As there are no used PJ5s on the maret right now, I'd have to look for a new one (in case of a direct UV sale)

I know, that might be steep, but it is the only possibility for me to get a PJ5 in exchange without waiting weeks or months.

Edited by gillento

• 3 weeks later...