Why become a member? ×

Fender USA Jazz - 1969 dream machine

Lysdexia

[quote name='farmer61' post='1020391' date='Nov 11 2010, 04:58 PM']Yeah the pics of this particular bass are rubbish, not up to your usual standard :)[/quote]

My usual, decorative stands don't come free. They are also moody, prone to changing their minds at the last minute and require constant attention.

That's got sod all to do with this glorious Jazz I'm selling, but thought it might cheer you until the next time I can get all the elements together at one time :)

[quote name='Lysdexia' post='1020435' date='Nov 11 2010, 05:34 PM']My usual, decorative stands don't come free. They are also moody, prone to changing their minds at the last minute and require constant attention.

That's got sod all to do with this glorious Jazz I'm selling, but thought it might cheer you until the next time I can get all the elements together at one time :)[/quote]

Marvellous and a Friday morning bump for a lovely Jazz!

[quote name='Lysdexia' post='1020435' date='Nov 11 2010, 05:34 PM']My usual, decorative stands don't come free. They are also moody, prone to changing their minds at the last minute and require constant attention.

That's got sod all to do with this glorious Jazz I'm selling, but thought it might cheer you until the next time I can get all the elements together at one time :)[/quote]

You just had to show my old gretsch didn't you. I'm now a wee bit sad. :lol:

Wait a minute. What's wrong with me? That photo warms my innermost being. To hell with the gretsch! :)

I can also testify to Jimmy Moon's work. It is always of the very highest standard. Good luck with the sale Andra.

Edited by Hutton

[quote name='Hutton' post='1021005' date='Nov 12 2010, 09:01 AM']You just had to show my old gretsch didn't you. I'm now a wee bit sad. :)

Wait a minute. What's wrong with me? That photo warms my innermost being. To hell with the gretsch! :)

I can also testify to Jimmy Moon's work. It is always of the very highest standard. Good luck with the sale Andra.[/quote]

That Gretsch is lovely Hutton, cant beleive you let it go,,,,especially before letting me have a pop at it :lol: