Why become a member? ×

SOLD Marshall VBA400, 7215 cab, Peavey Firebass 700, flight case

3below

Marshall VBA 400
Marshall 7215 cab 4 ohms 600W
Peavey Firebass 700 (will drive to 2 Ohms)
Flight case for VBA

[attachment=62975:IMG_0162.JPG][attachment=62976:IMG_0144.JPG]
[attachment=62977:IMG_0140.JPG][attachment=62978:IMG_0164.JPG]

Having just spent two days off work in excruciating pain with a trapped nerve I think my days of lifting are over and I must accept I am no longer 25 !

I am looking for

[b]£620 for the whole setup[/b]

or

[b]Barefaced Big One in straight swap for the whole set up[/b]

Am not interested in other trades - sorry.

This will give you the VBA 400 with flight case,the 2 x 15 cab and a spare backup amp should you need it.

The cab is built from birch ply with comb joints unlike current vbc cabs. It has Eminence something speakers. One side has been recovered and needs a little sticking down. I had planned to fit either Eminence Kappalite 3015s or 3015LFs to it. It is about the same internal volume as a fearful 1515/66. The ports are 15cm dia x 15 cm length. With a recover this will be an excellent solid cab. [url="http://www.marshallamps.com/archive/7400cabinets.html"]Marshall 7215[/url] Edit: cab has a loose cover of sorts.

When I bought the Marshall VBA I was assured that it has been serviced and had new power amp valves in last two years. I have no reason to disbelieve this.

I replaced the cooling fans in the Peavey and they run quietly.

The flight case is a bit tatty and is not an exact fit - it will help protect the head though.

This will have to be a pick up from Mid Wales - about 40 mins from Shrewsbury. The plus is you will be able to try it out at volume - no near neighbours.

regards

Francis

Edited by 3below

[quote name='parker_muse' post='1010722' date='Nov 3 2010, 01:26 PM']:) :) :lol:

A 4ohm 2x15?

I've not wanted one of them for ages.

No sir.

Not at all sir.

.... How much for just the cab?[/quote]

Rather it all went in one go - however lets see how it develops

thanks

[quote name='3below' post='1010733' date='Nov 3 2010, 01:30 PM']Rather it all went in one go - however lets see how it develops

thanks[/quote]

Could be interested in the vba400 w/ flight case like if that was a deal breaker to get the cab moved to that other fella?

• 2 weeks later...

That is a serious bargain. If the same sortof thing hadn`t just happened to me, I`d really want that, but similiar back and age issues have forced me to go the Orange Terror route (which is very good, btw).

Good luck with the sale, I wouldn`t have thought this will be around for long.

• 2 months later...