Why become a member? ×

Fender 1983 USA Jazz. ++SOLD++

phsycoandy

[s][/s]Lovely almost mint USA Jazz from 1983. 1 small ding underneath the lower horn, not through the paint and barely noticeable and certainly won't photograph. This is one of the rarer ones with the one piece and one ply scratch plate. The sound is all Fender, full, fat & silky and a delightfuly slim neck to play, very slight hairline crack by E Tuner may be just in the varnish, but been like that for ages and I can't get a clear photo. Usual scratch plate split by tone control screw, you can just make it out on picture 6. Just pointing out any slight negatives I can to be clear to all, Not a buckle rash in sight.

All original and complete with high quality original Fender 4 latch hard case which fits like a glove.

Edited by phsycoandy

As it's free listing on EBAY today Im gonna put this on today, just a last bump to try and move her on here.

I have a possible trade moving but would still prefer the cash. I think the price is fair as I haven't been pm'ed otherwise!

BUMP

Edited by phsycoandy

[quote name='phsycoandy' post='1017923' date='Nov 9 2010, 06:25 PM']Last drop to £850.
:)

If this doesn't sell it may have to be a mint 3TSB '76 Jazz, double :lol: :D[/quote]

I'd take this over the '76, still got what looks like 70s pickup spacing on here for the funky sound (just out of interest can you confirm that's right?), and none of that yucky sunburst rubbish :)

Bump for a serious bargain IMO, just wish I had the cash to metaphorically bite your hand off

[quote name='LawrenceH' post='1018075' date='Nov 9 2010, 08:22 PM']I'd take this over the '76, still got what looks like 70s pickup spacing on here for the funky sound (just out of interest can you confirm that's right?), and none of that yucky sunburst rubbish :)

Bump for a serious bargain IMO, just wish I had the cash to metaphorically bite your hand off[/quote]
Thanks, and yes I believe you are right on the pups.