Why become a member? ×

WITHDRAWN

haimesy

[quote name='haimesy' post='1004315' date='Oct 28 2010, 08:15 PM']Hi All....Had this bass up once before but it really has to go now due to my current circumstances...
I bought this bass from a fellow basschatter after playing it a bass bash and i had to have it when it came up for sale.
It is beautifully crafted as imo all Sei basses are.
SPEC.......
Aler body with flamed maple top and macassar facing.
33 inch/24 fret, flame maple neck with purple heart stringers.
Birdseye maple fingerboard.
Side leds..[red]
Bareknuckle p/j pick ups with demeter 3 band preamp.
Super light bass that plays like a dream.
There are a couple of dings ...one near the input and one about an inch over from input[just a dink in the laquer].
PM me with any question's.

All the best John[/quote]
Ive had a Sei and for this price you will not play better...Incredible instruments..

Yes it is. It was mine after Alex had it (so far as I'm aware) and I sold it to John. It was originally built for Alex. It's an awesome bass, incredibly light and comfortable and soooo easy to play. When I bought it I a/b-d it against a Fodera VW Yin-Yang and vastly preferred this. John's a great guy to deal with too and a thoroughly nice bloke!

[quote name='4000' post='1005954' date='Oct 30 2010, 01:04 AM']Yes it is. It was mine after Alex had it (so far as I'm aware) and I sold it to John. It was originally built for Alex. It's an awesome bass, incredibly light and comfortable and soooo easy to play. When I bought it I a/b-d it against a Fodera VW Yin-Yang and vastly preferred this. John's a great guy to deal with too and a thoroughly nice bloke![/quote]
Cheers Shaun...

[quote name='merello' post='1007591' date='Oct 31 2010, 05:30 PM']Yeah - I was out at 7strings house today and he said it's an absolute belter. Checked it out and thought wow![/quote]Thanks..And it was recently given a very good set up by mark ( 7 string)....John